• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Everquest is costing me sleep again like it should (1 Viewer)

RedCents
230¢
Hi folks, I just wanted to say hi and thank you for this software. I can't believe I'm just getting to using it. I've used ISBoxer and it was pretty cool but I didn't have the interest to devote enough time to learning all it can do. This is a total game-changer. Within the first few minutes, I could see how much more user-friendly this is. I started all new toons on an old server where everyone is max level and I am enjoying the content without the camp fights. No power leveling, no twinking, just playing like I did when EQ first came out. The difference is I always have a group and it is an amazing group that the toons play at 100% efficiency. I did not realize how horribly I played several of the classes until I plugged in some of these .ini files.

Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

Right , I came back started over on fv and it's been a hell of month. Running on less than 4 hours of sleep today . But my trinity hit 110 last night so it's day dreaming about gear at work.

Hi folks, I just wanted to say hi and thank you for this software. I can't believe I'm just getting to using it. I've used ISBoxer and it was pretty cool but I didn't have the interest to devote enough time to learning all it can do. This is a total game-changer. Within the first few minutes, I could see how much more user-friendly this is. I started all new toons on an old server where everyone is max level and I am enjoying the content without the camp fights. No power leveling, no twinking, just playing like I did when EQ first came out. The difference is I always have a group and it is an amazing group that the toons play at 100% efficiency. I did not realize how horribly I played several of the classes until I plugged in some of these .ini files.
@Hjonvard
Joining Welcome Home GIF

Welcome To The Team GIF by MOODMAN

Some automation options to check out; Kissassist Beginners Guide, Kissassist Commands , RGmercs, and especially cwtn plugins ( you can also /testcopy your toons and use the cwtn plugins there for free and you'll want to spend some time looking at CWTN Plugins Explained.).

Once you feel like your're getting the hang of it (or to get a more in depth idea of what this site can do), then check out the plugins, macros, and lua's available to complement your automation. Things like MQ2pluginmanager, buttonmaster, mq2autogroup, MQ2Autoaccept, MQ2Status, GuildClicky, Boxhud, MQ2Buffme , and more. You'll also want to see Lua event manager.

Don't forget our Red Cents! What the heck is a Red Cent you ask? Red Cents can you help with your subscription and it's the currency this site uses. Contribute helpful information (post here) and others will give you red cents and each red cent you give others returns one to you. check it out! Red Cents

Lots of info and a super helpful community here to help when you get stuck.

Discussion - Everquest is costing me sleep again like it should

Users who are viewing this thread

Back