• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Epics to get (1 Viewer)

RedCents
60¢
Since epic 2.0 are long outdated but some of the effects are still good i was curious as to what you guys thought were ones still worth it to get and why.

bard 2.0 is nice for spell caster groups and dot classes. SK 2.0 is best for melee based groups since it is a leech from dmg dealt. Necro 2.5/2.0 is best for solo play and/raid or anytime you can get a full duration on your dots since it will get you 80% dot crit with full dot aa's. mage/bst2.0's are nice adjusted dps and are nice for pet tanking and generic DPS but are outshined by newer buffs since only one proc can affect a combat hit. Shaman 2.0 is best adps for melee based groups and also has a small heal component. Berserker 2.0 is self only but affects crit dmg so must have for dps. Cleric 2.0 gives them a second divine arbitration without a penalty, divine arb AA takes everyone's hp and then gives it back to the group taking 15% of the hp total for the cost of the spell, the 2.0 does the same but does not take 15% of the health pool but instead heals everyone for 2k. Warrior 2.0 is nice as it has an improved chance to reflect detrimental spells and boost hp by a flat amount. Druid is an ok 2.0 as it just lowers resists as its clicky. Wizard 2.0 gives the wizard's group a buff that reduces resist rates of spells. Enchanter 2.0 is nice as it is 2 runes that are cast on the enchanter and stack with all other runes. Monks 2.0 Gives them a dd on hit and a run speed on hit for pulling which is nice. Pally 2.0 gives a self-buff that is a dd and a 25% heal increase so ok for pally tanking. Ranger 2.0 self buff for crit dmg increase and increased accuracy. Rogue 2.0 is a self-buff to increase triple backstab and a proc to increase the dmg that target takes.
depending on the group makeup would determine what 2.0 I would go for. But generally cleric/shaman/nec is the best and most used with sk/ber/bard being next in line with the rest being situational. but this is all IMO.

The weapon ornaments you get for doing the "hidden" achievements are largely super cool.... the SK one is fucking awesome. I've tried two or three times for it, but always manage to f something up along the way.

speaking of the hidden "Retelling" achievement, is anyone here familiar with the Berserker quest? I've done this a few times with normal completion, but never got the secret "flawless execution" emote. Zam, EQR and youtube all are drawing a blank for Zerks even though they've been rather helpful for most other classes. I know this is a long shot, and not exactly what RG is for, but figured I'd ask in case someone might be hording that information.

Question - Epics to get

Users who are viewing this thread

Back