• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Easy/Fast LDoN Points (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do ldon differently .. i use shaman 70 and war 70 and rogue 70 all boxed. and then i ask newbs in pok that are afk if they want ldon point for free i get 3 newbs arround lev 50-61 as long as they are below 63 its fine u still get the normal version LDon.
then i zone in i stay at zone line with shaman and rogue , i take my war all the way to top and make a huge train to zone in from each area ofcourse what i do is i taunt and below or hit each mob once whilei train them down to get good agro. when i get bottom i make sure i have gone slow enough so they all follow me then get a fast heal with shaman haaving silent 3 on and a heal over time and then i hit ae tuant and plow trough them with rogue and war having panther on . mission done in 11 min go out wait for lock out get new one . :)

no but you can do it another way, instead of shrowding to 20 you shrowd half your group of 70s to 60 get mission and then zone someone in this give average level of under 65 making it cake walk to do in about 20 mins. once the first person non shrowded enters the ones that shrowd unshrowd and enter mission(works best with druid or wiz and2 others that can bind in front of enterance to get back to mission with gate and then back to PoK for next mission. I only got this to work on a level 70 group because you can not go over average level cap then because you are already all within the average level. You can also make it hard for better loot which would be the same of you had not shrowded.

Hi there, this is my first post and I may be a bit off... but forgive me for being a newb at eploits.

Just a thought spurred on by the talk of shrouding down low getting missions, dropping shrouds, and completeing missions. Could this be done to the point that the chanter could DC a mob in the zone? Much better dps for faster kills and still get the same reward, if not the same xp.

ok when you shrowd down and unshrowd if on a mission you can not be 11 levels more then the lowest person on the mission when you got mission. and although you can switch from 70 to 60 and back and it does not kick you trying to do it at lower level seems to change average level and kicks all from mission. the exploit is for a level 70 group to shrowd members to 60 to lower the mission and then unshrowd getting full points for mission as a 70 as compared to getting less points at a lower level. LDON mission once average level is over 65 are a pain and take time where if average level is 65 mobs are all can be mezzed pacified or 10 of them hitting on tank and you killing them with no wipes and finishing in about 15 to 30 mins of entering.

OK this is NOT working... group of 6 all lvl 70, 3 shrouded down to 60, one Unshrouded zoned in mob lvls were 61ish, the first 3 there could zone in but the ones that had ben shrouded, after shrouding could not zone in, adn got a message " you hvae been diverted from that dungeon since you no longer fit the Critiera for that dungeon, Have you changed?"

tried it several ways and all the same basic return

Easy/Fast LDoN Points
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back