• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tip - Easy method to manage collectibles (1 Viewer)

RedCents
728¢
***Edited***
Removed ToonCollect as it is no longer available. Added two premium purchasable ones that make collectible management even easier.

The title says it all. Collectibles are tedious to manage on one toon, let alone several. There are many great macros and Lua scripts to pick from. This is the best combination that has worked for me. Feel free to mention other methods you've found for painless collectible management.

1. Clicking all collectibles in toon's inventory.
Tool:
Shiny / Reward Macro
Command: /mac reward clickall

2. Dumping all collectibles in your house plot.
(Be on the real estate plot with manage window up)
Tool: Shiny / Reward Macro
Command: /mac shiny dump

3.Checking all collectibles in housing plot, clicking the missing ones, and automatically placing the excess back in the plot.
Tool: CollectibleHouse Macro
Command: /mac collectiblehouse

FYI - Running Shiny/Reward Macro and CollectibleHouse macro at the same time on two separate toons might cause one to hang. Best results are with one macro at a time.

***Premium Tools that have annual cost to use***

4. Using Overseer Collection Item Dispensers to get missing collectibles
Tool:
Toon Collect Xtreme ($9.99/yr.)
Command: /lua run tcx

5. GUI tool to search and buy missing collectibles in bazaar
Tool:
MQCollectionManager ($20.00/yr.)
Command: /plugin collectionmanager

Last edited:
OH WHAT?! I spent sooo many hours making the shinies from collection dispensers! I JUST filled up 2 houses manually by clicking by hand! This is amazing though ty so much! I Can't wait to mess with them and NEVER DO THAT HORRIBLE THING again!

This is topical as a friend and I were discussing this yesterday. I'm a bit weak on the house side of things here so maybe someone can assist. Do you need anything more than just a house to do this? Or are there specific items of furniture that go into the house to store things in? I have not been able to sort that part out.

Thanks.

Edited the original post to update the list since one of the macros is no longer available. Also included a couple premium plugins and Lua's that offer a great GUI and make collectible management much easier.

***Edited***
Removed ToonCollect as it is no longer available. Added two premium purchasable ones that make collectible management even easier.

The title says it all. Collectibles are tedious to manage on one toon, let alone several. There are many great macros and Lua scripts to pick from. This is the best combination that has worked for me. Feel free to mention other methods you've found for painless collectible management.

1. Clicking all collectibles in toon's inventory.
Tool:
Shiny / Reward Macro
Command: /mac reward clickall

2. Dumping all collectibles in your house plot.
Tool: Shiny / Reward Macro
Command: /mac shiny dump

3.Checking all collectibles in housing plot, clicking the missing ones, and automatically placing the excess back in the plot.
Tool: CollectibleHouse Macro
Command: /mac collectiblehouse

FYI - Running Shiny/Reward Macro and CollectibleHouse macro at the same time on two separate toons might cause one to hang. Best results are with one macro at a time.

***Premium Tools that have annual cost to use***

4. Using Overseer Collection Item Dispensers to get missing collectibles
Tool:
Toon Collect Xtreme ($9.99/yr.)
Command: /lua run tcx

5. GUI tool to search and buy missing collectibles in bazaar
Tool:
MQCollectionManager ($20.00/yr.)
Command: /plugin collectionmanager

ClaimHouse.mac by rouneq v1.0

Not on List?

Works great for just housing without messing up inventory in housing!

Tip - Easy method to manage collectibles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back