• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - do Primordial Noodles with Indigenous Primordial Meat Primordial Plasma Smoothie still exsist? (1 Viewer)

uketena

RedCents
50¢
do Primordial Noodles with Indigenous Primordial Meat and Primordial Plasma Smoothie still exist I cant seem find any?

some folks still like the TBL ones because there is no lvl requirement and you can toss on a PL toon

The newer foods are a massive timesink to farm all the stuff to make them, once I started I realised how much time it would take and said fuck it and went back to TBL food and drink

In ToV, the stat food was a massive time sink like Vorpal Chicken said, limes and coarse salt were the hardest to find. The devs have kindly put both of them on vendors in CoV, buy them 1,000 at a time, pick over and buy some more. Oh how many hours I have now wasted running laps of the Accursed Nest for my stash.

MQ2GroundSpawns will pick up your acorns, MQ2FarmTest will slaughter grey mobs forever, and with MQ2FeedMe, it’s essentially a one time effort for a year’s worth of benefit.

Last edited:
Question - do Primordial Noodles with Indigenous Primordial Meat Primordial Plasma Smoothie still exsist?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back