• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - Coming back (1 Viewer)

RedCents
156¢
Hello friends.

I played eq on and off since right before kunark. Stopping as I got to high to solo effectively, or life. I do figure with your help I will be able to see the game with a group finally. I plan to make a 5 box group, and automate the one I dont main to the best of my ability.

Generally, i buy plat when I come back, but I dont feel it is worth the risk now days. So, a bit of kronos will be bought and sold to twink the group some.

Right now, my group will be shd, clr, enc, shm, and a monk that will be mained. The last slot is for my brother that God only knows what he will play.

I have reviewed the guides a good bit, and though I believe I could kiss it all out, I think I will go mule. And probably some macros to make the others easier to deal with.

Thank you all for everything that you do on here. The community seems wonderful. I'm a truck driver, so my replies will mostly be a bit late coming.

My best regards to all of you.

Hello friends.

I played eq on and off since right before kunark. Stopping as I got to high to solo effectively, or life. I do figure with your help I will be able to see the game with a group finally. I plan to make a 5 box group, and automate the one I dont main to the best of my ability.

Generally, i buy plat when I come back, but I dont feel it is worth the risk now days. So, a bit of kronos will be bought and sold to twink the group some.

Right now, my group will be shd, clr, enc, shm, and a monk that will be mained. The last slot is for my brother that God only knows what he will play.

I have reviewed the guides a good bit, and though I believe I could kiss it all out, I think I will go mule. And probably some macros to make the others easier to deal with.

Thank you all for everything that you do on here. The community seems wonderful. I'm a truck driver, so my replies will mostly be a bit late coming.

welcome aboard! There's actually so much stuff that is amazing in regards to quality of life, not just helping run a group, it gets a bit overwhelming sometimes. But you're right, the community here is top notch and helpful. And everyone has a slightly different view of how they do things, which gives lots of options to meet your needs.

Cheers,
LorDeth

Welcome back!

Kiss works pretty well! As for the final spot in the group I would definitely do a porter or bard. Mobility is key.

Welcome Back - EQ has a way of snaring us all over again. The community here is awesome and there are a lot of great posts to help get everything started.

With PoK books, and guild hall ports I do not find the wizzy ports as useful as I once did. I would probably swap the enc for a bard and then go with another melee dps to compliment the core you already have. You would not have ports, but you would have bard speed on the run and still have solid CC and utility. Neither the chanter or the bard will bring much dps themselves (without charming). But I have been favoring melee groups lately :)

Hello friends.

Welcome back, stay safe on those roads. Winter climate is moving in

Toast - Coming back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back