• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - College Game Day! (1 Viewer)

RedCents
374¢
Well today is the start of most college football games. Who do you root for and how are you spending your first of 2021college football game day Saturday? I watched my team (Michigan) beat Western Michigan 47-14, also I am smoking a whole picnic and I made bacon wrapped armadillo eggs. Have a great long weekend everyone! 🍻 :rock:🍻
1630788023386.png

1630788133963.png

Well today is the start of most college football games. Who do you root for and how are you spending your first of 2021college football game day Saturday? I watched my team (Michigan) beat Western Michigan 47-14, also I am smoking a whole picnic and I made bacon wrapped armadillo eggs. Have a great long weekend everyone! 🍻 :rock:🍻
View attachment 32836

View attachment 32837
My birthday is Sept 1 which is many times on Labor Day weekend. I love college football. For my birthday I get to sit on the couch and watch football all weekend without any regrets. I’m a Tennessee fan so its not quite as enjoyable as it was when I was younger but we won Thursday night. As far as food, my wife makes all kind of different things. Steak is on the menu tomorrow.

That food looks delicious! I didn’t know armadillos laid eggs and I had no idea people ate them. Different parts of the country I suppose. Have fun!

I watched Penn St / Wisconsin today (I’m a big Penn St guy). Was a terrible game until it wasn’t.

Im a big ten fan so I like anyone in that conference. Penn State is my go to though being from PA. Im always looking for a good college game though.

Discussion - College Game Day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back