• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Discussion - College Game Day! (1 Viewer)

RedCents
704¢
Well today is the start of most college football games. Who do you root for and how are you spending your first of 2021college football game day Saturday? I watched my team (Michigan) beat Western Michigan 47-14, also I am smoking a whole picnic and I made bacon wrapped armadillo eggs. Have a great long weekend everyone! 🍻 :rock:🍻
1630788023386.png

1630788133963.png

Well today is the start of most college football games. Who do you root for and how are you spending your first of 2021college football game day Saturday? I watched my team (Michigan) beat Western Michigan 47-14, also I am smoking a whole picnic and I made bacon wrapped armadillo eggs. Have a great long weekend everyone! 🍻 :rock:🍻
View attachment 32836

View attachment 32837
My birthday is Sept 1 which is many times on Labor Day weekend. I love college football. For my birthday I get to sit on the couch and watch football all weekend without any regrets. I’m a Tennessee fan so its not quite as enjoyable as it was when I was younger but we won Thursday night. As far as food, my wife makes all kind of different things. Steak is on the menu tomorrow.

That food looks delicious! I didn’t know armadillos laid eggs and I had no idea people ate them. Different parts of the country I suppose. Have fun!

I watched Penn St / Wisconsin today (I’m a big Penn St guy). Was a terrible game until it wasn’t.

Im a big ten fan so I like anyone in that conference. Penn State is my go to though being from PA. Im always looking for a good college game though.

Discussion - College Game Day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back