• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Camp Out Housing Guild Hall (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,336¢
Any time I camp out my toons in the Housing Guild Hall. The first toon I try to log in ends up spawning at my last LDON zone. All the other toons will load in to the guild hall fine. I'm assuming it has something to do with the zone not being open at the time, has anyone had this happen or found a fix for it?

This happens to me quite regularly. For me it isn't just the first one, but sometimes 2 or 3 out of the 6.

Haven't worried too much as it's rarely more than a very minor inconvenience (and a waste of an anchor clicky, whatever)

This happens to me quite regularly. For me it isn't just the first one, but sometimes 2 or 3 out of the 6.

Haven't worried too much as it's rarely more than a very minor inconvenience (and a waste of an anchor clicky, whatever)
Yah, I'm going to start logging in my gate classes first. Running tank from the portal in everfrost right off the git sux.

Any time I camp out my toons in the Housing Guild Hall. The first toon I try to log in ends up spawning at my last LDON zone. All the other toons will load in to the guild hall fine. I'm assuming it has something to do with the zone not being open at the time, has anyone had this happen or found a fix for it?
it can happen any time the guild hall is down long enough that it "spins down" - unfortunately been doing this in eq for a long time

unlike other game zones, it doesn't "stay up"

unfortunately logging a toon in is faster than the guild hall spinning up (even if your hall doesn't have a whole lot of *stuff*)

Happens all the time due to having to wait for the hall to spin up. I just login first group, second char drops a campfire and 1st just clicks in. Its on the official boards, not a bug, for system latency blah blah blah =-(

It's been happening toe for a while. It always puts you back in the zone you came from TO guild hall. So throne of heroes-> guild hall will put you in lobby at next log in.

Yeah, I had this issue some toons would load into the guild lobby other toons were loading in next to the quest giver for the instances I had run the previous day. it was annoying.
I suppose the options are to just leave a toon sitting in the guild hall afk or just camp out in the guild lobby.

As others have stated the spin-up time for the guildhall instance takes longer than the load time of your toon and it kicks the toon to whatever it uses to determine the last safe location such as the last campfire.

Discussion - Camp Out Housing Guild Hall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back