• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - buy.inc and lazylobbyrez (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,189¢
Have these files been updated in the fresh install or the updates? I notice every time I update using the updater these files get replaced with old ones.
buy.inc from this thread buy.inc moved the variables to eliminate duplicate error when looping.
INI:
Sub Buy(Item ItemToBuy, int amount)
  /echo Buying ${ItemToBuy}!
   /declare QTY int Inner
   /declare l2 int local
   /declare LastItemCount int local
   /declare CurrentItemCount int local

/declare char string local
   /declare InStr string local
   /declare loopctr int local

/varset LastItemCount ${Window[MerchantWnd].Child[ItemList].Items}
   |---SMALL delay to allow the MERCHANT Window to populate
   /delay ${Math.Calc[${DelayMult}*2]}s
   /varset QTY ${Math.Calc[${amount}-${FindItemCount[=${ItemToBuy}]}]}

and the lazylobbyrez file missing the soulstone for 115
or is lazyrez.mac suppose to be the new one? It says included in the post but doesn't download with the updates.

I thought you posted an updated lazylobbyrez and Sic deleted his?
Yes, but when you update the launcher (under very vanilla the update or reinstall button) it appears that it uses an old file that doesn't have the soulstone for 115 and you then have to click the macros to reinstall lazylobbyrez to overwrite the one that overwrote the one in the update of the launcher. :)

Last edited:
I would prefer the default be lazyrez.mac in the install and if you wanted the extra stuff with lazylobbyrez.mac you could just watch and download it.

Attachments

• lazy.png
    lazy.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 5
  • paint2.png
    paint2.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    17 KB · Views: 5
Question - buy.inc and lazylobbyrez

Users who are viewing this thread