• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - bugs vs RG (1 Viewer)

RedCents
17¢
So I've been a mmobugs user for many many years, but am thinking of making the swap to RG.... Any words of advice? Its slightly intimidating to think of moving from one to the other when I am so used to bugs.

So I've been a mmobugs user for many many years, but am thinking of making the swap to RG.... Any words of advice? Its slightly intimidating to think of moving from one to the other when I am so used to bugs.
for the most part - mq2 is mq2

we don't have any active hacks here at redguides, but we do have a very vibrant and active community and some site-specific resources as well.

We also have members who are members of both communities

for the most part - mq2 is mq2

we don't have any active hacks here at redguides, but we do have a very vibrant and active community and some site-specific resources as well.

We also have members who are members of both communities

Its your youtube channels fault! Overall just the function and customization of KiSS seems to be better than the one size fits all bot plugin. I like supporting the community so I will continue to sub both places.

Its your youtube channels fault! Overall just the function and customization of KiSS seems to be better than the one size fits all bot plugin. I like supporting the community so I will continue to sub both places.
Welcome to RedGuides ;)

Welcome to the community, I myself found red guides to be more helpful and has a massive amount of information and help to make boxing fun. One of the best things I like about here at RG is you can ask a question and expect a fast answer but also from more than one person. Truly is a very helpful and neat community of boxers

Once upon a time I was a lifetime bugs user. But someone told me about redguides and I gave it a go. That was end of Dec 2017. Now I only use the redguides compile. The transition can be a little bit of a chore if you're trying to set up KA manually for each of your characters, however Redguides has a resources section that give you easy access to INI's for most all classes at various level points. https://www.redguides.com/community/resources/categories/ini-and-configurations.19/

You can also choose INI's for other options as well
1615452153816.png

As you see from the screen clip above, when you go to "Resources" tab, there's many organized categories to choose from with drop downs to get you access to almost 300 Macro options and 130+ plugins. Not to mention the Guides section which people are constantly adding to with things ranging from how to create conditions all the way to gear guides by level.

The primary resource at redguides is the community. Their super active discord gives you a place to talk to like minded individuals who don't mind helping explain stuff as long as you're willing to listen. If you're not a fan of discord you can of course use the forums.

Welcome to Redguides. Happy to have you.

I switched from MMO to RG when they changed the lifetime account expiration. I understand why they did it, but it's something I purchased and they took it away. The day it expired, I looked here for information on this version. The number of posts and help were far higher than there. Glad I switched.

I used the MMOBugs compile with kissassist macro for years. There’s nothing that limits your ability to do that, if you choose.

As others have said, the community here is more vibrant. Also, the compile is so close that there’s very little pain switching. I also eventually switched to full time here after the lifetime member expiration.

I was a life member at Bugs, RG is my only go-to site now, I can't say enough good things about this site and I have turned on a few friends to RG and they love the site and the wealth of knowledge and the community as a whole.

I was a life member at Bugs, RG is my only go-to site now, I can't say enough good things about this site and I have turned on a few friends to RG and they love the site and the wealth of knowledge and the community as a whole.
Who's awesome?

You're awesome!

IRL - bugs vs RG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back