• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - best mq plugin (1 Viewer)

MQ2Bard is my fav

troll GIF

hmm, tough one. What has made EQ better for me is autologin( group takes awhile doing manually) and Nav (can travelto on each character then go get the well needed coffee)and Finally Switcher.(I need to check/adjust each character when in battle).

the auto cleric was the thing when i tested it, with the auto macros as well, but they no longer exist, so mqnav with the mesh generator is the best one for me now...also include on the list the easy going plugins like rgmercs and mqafnuke/mqheals

I would say outside of CWTN plugins it is kind of hard for me to nail down 1 single plugin that really stands out. The entire MQ/RG package that you get with level 2 has SO MANY amazing features.

I would say honestly the tool that impacts my daily play the most is Mq2Map. Sometimes I don't want a separate window open to use MySEQ and it really helps to have that resource in game.

But outside of the default features that RG has, I would say if you have the money the CWTN plugins are amazing. Editing Kissassist files every few levels was a hassle for me with 6 toons. I like everything to be running as efficiently as possible, and CWTN does this for me behind the scenes and quite honestly plays my toons better than I can. I have 5 of the plugins and would have 6 if the Bard was available.

Seriously here. The CTWN plugins were designed around your tank. And the SK and Pally Plugins are incredible. I don't own Warrior. Next to those would be your Healer Plugin. Cleric and Shaman and Now Druid I have both the Cleric and Shaman Plugins. The Cleric is like having a human Cleric but with better reflexes. The Shaman is Healer and DPS and Healer on the DPS setting. Right now the Enchanter Plugin is the lone crowd control Plugin but it's all you will ever need. I made an Enchanter to buff everyone in the Guild Lobby. They shout my Guild name and they get buffs. Now I can't get the Enchanter out of my group. And I really like mixing up my group composition. Last but not least by any measure are the DPS Plugins. My favorite melee DPS Plugin is the Beastlord and I have all of them. I am just astonished at how it manages to almost play the BST as a human would. As for caster DPS the Mage Plugin was the first Plugin I bought. And I haven't looked back. But the Necro Plugin is just special. It does very good DPS even in groups. Maybe it's the AA or the Rank 2 and 3 spells but Necros are my best caster DPS in group besides Shaman.

Discussion - best mq plugin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back