• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Bard AAs in NoS xpac seem lackluster (1 Viewer)

RedCents
731¢
Hi all
Is it me or does it seem like bards have very little aa this expansion? just curious if anyone else feels the same. I dont understand it. Compared to my beastlord it is not even close how many aa

i changed your thread tag from "IRL" to "discuss". unless you are talking about a bard in real life

I agree. A few levels for the Insult songs, and same for Improved Chants. I noticed on Berserker & Beastlord, that the new AA seemed to add to their damage where they were missing...especially the BST, giving them some more 1h DPS.

Maybe Bards were last on the list for AA consideration. Seems like a poor copy & paste. It would be nice to see some BRD specific weaponry to improve melee instead of borrowing from Rogues & Warriors.

Hi all
Is it me or does it seem like bards have very little aa this expansion? just curious if anyone else feels the same. I dont understand it. Compared to my beastlord it is not even close how many aa
The second expac of each level up (TBL, COV, NOS) have all been like this. They generally just add some bonus aa, a new level of focus, and call it a day. Before that I don't know, I wasn't there.

Discussion - Bard AAs in NoS xpac seem lackluster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back