• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - back after a while (1 Viewer)

WB

All sorts of resources. Others will post them for sure.

I like to do the Red Cent thing cause that can get you started on some basic stuff free.

So here is 10 Redcents to get you started. Once you have 50 then you can "buy" level 2 and get going on the free stuff. Until then read up on Sic's links and others who came back!

After being away for a bit i completly forgot how to do everything just like day one. at least it will keep me amused for a bit
welcome back!

don't forget to check out the returning user vids

Getting Started / Returning user

Welcome to RedGuides, fellow EQ multi-boxing enthusiast!

The best place to begin is our "New User Guide" video series, click this TV to watch:

This step-by-step series will teach absolute beginners how to control 6 characters at once while highlighting Nav, AutoLogin, and DanNet, which are fundamental plugins that will enhance every aspect of your game.

Returning users check out - MacroQuest Release Party: https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/macroquest-release-party.80628/ for information about changes from the legacy MQ2 to the new and awesome MQ

what sucks is my laptop died so i lost all of my scripts i had, but thanks for the 40 redcents had no idea about those. been watching youtube videos remembering all the commands

Just keep plugging away. It will all come back to you sooner than you expect. Good luck!

Discussion - back after a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Back