• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Auto Bank stacker? (1 Viewer)

justwannabox

RedCents
100¢
Is there something I can run to auto stack everything that is in my bank? Haven't played since stacks were only 20. All my toons are loaded with items that now stack and it would take me 1-2 hours just to get everything stacked on my toons.

As an example - I have 4 32 slot bags with stacks of picnic baskets. Another 4 bags full of misty thicket Picnic. that's just for starters.
Would be nice to have something that I say - auto stack... and boom! everything is max stacked.

Thank you!

I do not know of a good Macro or Lua that does exactly those, but if you have the Dragon's Hoard addition for your bank, you can just throw your stuff in there and it auto stacks things in there that are stackable. You will have Dragon's Hoard if you bought ToV OR if you bought the feature afterwards in the Station Store.

Another way to "sort" your bank done by a friend. She left the last bank bag slot empty. When you autobank something, if you have yet 1 in bank, it go to this slot. If droped item go in empty slot, thats can mean 2 thing. You have complete a stack in bank, so you can put the stack in share bank for swap it to a mule. 2nd option, you do not have yet this item in bank.
You can set 1 hotkey on all your chars to export inventory, it will set files per chars somewere on your computer disk. With an Excel file, you can import every data for all your chars. Excel can create you HTML code and with a macro programme on your computer, you can pickup all this code for create an html page where you can search or sort all your inventorys at one place. So if you search for something, open this page and search if you have what you are looking for and locate it (chars, account, bank, inventory, shared bank, guild bank, Dragon's hoard and Tradeskill depot).

Go to your bank and fill every slot with an extraplanar satchel and then right click on bank button and enable auto bank then left click and it will auto stack everything quickly if you have tons of stuff in your inventory
Hope that helps

Question - Auto Bank stacker?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back