• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Auto Bank stacker? (1 Viewer)

justwannabox

RedCents
90¢
Is there something I can run to auto stack everything that is in my bank? Haven't played since stacks were only 20. All my toons are loaded with items that now stack and it would take me 1-2 hours just to get everything stacked on my toons.

As an example - I have 4 32 slot bags with stacks of picnic baskets. Another 4 bags full of misty thicket Picnic. that's just for starters.
Would be nice to have something that I say - auto stack... and boom! everything is max stacked.

Thank you!

RedCents
219¢
I do not know of a good Macro or Lua that does exactly those, but if you have the Dragon's Hoard addition for your bank, you can just throw your stuff in there and it auto stacks things in there that are stackable. You will have Dragon's Hoard if you bought ToV OR if you bought the feature afterwards in the Station Store.

Users who are viewing this thread