• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

August Contest: Press "reply", Win Several Krono, Free Level 2 & more (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: August Contest: Press "reply", Win Several Krono, Free Level 2 & more

the unimaginative ness of people when chosing toon names

The above cracks me up but it is so true, luckily it is not as worse as in other MMO's.

That after so many years i keep coming back to this game.

I hate work, that is all lol

by that I mean, EQ used to feel like work lol.. 8+ hours of raiding almost every day was tiring

Last edited:

Finding old open world bosses up.

Its not farm x dungeon till loot drop then im done /q

magic

I love the versatility of the game. If today I want to be a Warrior and fight melee, I can play a War, or if I want to be a caster, log in my Mage, or Enchanter...or even Shaman or Cleric. If I don't want to kill stuff, I can always bake cookies or make weapons (tradeskills). Heck, I could just sit in POK and chat with all the locals doing nothing like me. The destinations one can go to are boundless.. so much to see, so many quests one can complete, and never be done. Many days I have trouble deciding what to do because there is too much for me to do...and THATS why I love EQ!

Stone of the Landing - Who doesn't just love, love, love killing an endless number of Alarians hoping to see some movement on the evaluation of this Tear. And all the time while killing these Alarians preying that one of the SUPER ULTRA RARE Fragment of Legendary Alaran History will drop for you as you will need 100 of these bad boys to go from lvl 15 to 20. That is if you do not cry yourself to death getting your Tear to lvl 15 in the first place. HA HA

The difficulty of the game, compared to any other MMO :) You just don't get anything handed for free

Killing stuff when I have 1% xp left. Makes me feel like I went to the edge of existence and came back to tell about it.

I failed 10th grade when Luclin released.

Grouping with friends.

I love the coming together of a bunch of strangers to get a raid mob down. The time and effort you put into wiping on raids, and finally getting the kill... Ecstasy...

Thinking you are done with the game, and 6 months later the massive surge of adrenaline you get when the download finishes on a new computer as you finish reactivating your accounts. . .

Beating a raid for the first time.

I love... Enchanters. My first, and still favorite, class after 16 years. If there were other games with a class as well done and similar to the EQ Enchanter I might play them. But probably not.

After that... raids. And helping people. It's a good feeling being able to devote some time to helping someone else achieve a goal while having fun doing it and not expect anything else in return. Almost makes me feel like I'm a nice person!

Sidebar- things I hate: TLP. :)

The feeling of adventure. Going deep into a dungeon and feeling a real sense of danger and true curiosity for what lies within. All other MMOs are too shallow.

MQ2 is what keeps me going back to EQ. Couldn't play it without it! Thank you guys for everything you do to keep us botting!

The music on Kerra Isle.

I love the hardcore feel EQ provides but I love redguides for making the challenge more fun!

August Contest: Press "reply", Win Several Krono, Free Level 2 & more
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back