• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Sports - Astros vs. Phillies (1 Viewer)

My wife is from the Houston Area, She had the game on, they were up like 5 - 0 and then Philly starts scoring runs, was 5-2 and I said (just to razzle her) that pitcher is sweating bullets now, she replied nah, another run comes in, I said I think that pitcher is sweating bullets, she replies maybe, next run I said that pitcher is done out of bullets, she replies yep. (I really don't even care about the game or the MLB) Just thought it was funny at the time. lol Now I kind of feel bad they lost. Not really. haha

When I saw the title as Astro vs Phillies, I immediately thought about the age old question, Ginger or Mary Ann. The ultimate answer is, Jeanie.

Can you believe it is almost November and we are still playing baseball? Here in Miami, baseball season ends at the All Star breaK. By that time, the Marlins are usually sufficiently behind that it would take a 1969 Miracle Mets for the Fish to make any noise.

Be well. Go National League.

Nothing like that feeling of getting back home. Great game tonight. Lots of great people at the game, even Philly fans. Had some good conversations and very tasty Killen's Barbecue.

Astros in 5, Let's go Stros!

-Taz

Houston Astros Sport GIF by Sealed With A GIF
Houston Astros Dancing GIF by MLB
Houston Astros Baseball GIF by FOX Sports: Watch. Enjoy. Repeat.

Sports - Astros vs. Phillies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back