• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Anguish Faction Grinding (1 Viewer)

RedCents
312¢
Hello, I was wondering what Yall's opinion on the Faction grinding for the Anguish Armor is. For me I feel its too long of a grind. I get it its meant to be really good clicky items but why does this specific faction have no quests to speed it up. Do any of yall know a faster way? Should I just not do it? I think the armor is alright on TLP's like rizlona I think even if running huntertank in the zone it would take WAY to long to achieve. What are your thoughts on it?

for my SK epic i bought a faction potion, and i literally finished ally faction in the last minute. although i slacked and experimented a bit in the beginning, so if i had to do it again, it would realistically take 2-3h tops. go to draniks scar, pull the left part of the zone (start on the "balcony", and camp at the bottom of the ledge going up, where the two towers are on each side.
then move to the castle, pull the whole castle. then do one of the missions in the caves (fire caves) and then start over.

In my opinion, the clickies are definitely worth it for several classes.

While there are some quests, they are just simple collection (get 5 skull drops, turn in) quests. Faster to just mass kill mobs for faction.

I ran a few classes through Ruined City of Dranik, mostly because I liked the massive room with 30+ mobs. I think it took 2 or 3 hours per class (I think it was during a faction up)
Simplest is pick a zone, run PocketFarm for a bit. Goes faster on a faction rate up weekend or with potion.
You can use Anguish and kill the adds from Keldovan over and over.

My opinion on clicky usefulness:
Necromancer/SK/Warrior are good ones to have. Get them
Beast/Mage/Monk are sometimes useful
Bard/Berserker/Paladin/Ranger/Rogue aren't junk, but not generally worth clicking
Cleric/Druid/Enchanter/Shaman/Wizard are junk

I'm on live, if that matters.

In my opinion, the clickies are definitely worth it for several classes.

While there are some quests, they are just simple collection (get 5 skull drops, turn in) quests. Faster to just mass kill mobs for faction.

I ran a few classes through Ruined City of Dranik, mostly because I liked the massive room with 30+ mobs. I think it took 2 or 3 hours per class (I think it was during a faction up)
Simplest is pick a zone, run PocketFarm for a bit. Goes faster on a faction rate up weekend or with potion.
You can use Anguish and kill the adds from Keldovan over and over.

My opinion on clicky usefulness:
Necromancer/SK/Warrior are good ones to have. Get them
Beast/Mage/Monk are sometimes useful
Bard/Berserker/Paladin/Ranger/Rogue aren't junk, but not generally worth clicking
Cleric/Druid/Enchanter/Shaman/Wizard are junk

I'm on live, if that matters.
Mpg…go hunter and collect loot and faction. Takes a couple of hours

Easiest grind I've found is engage keldovan without any DS or whatever, turn your back and let a melee class riposte the endless stream of dogs he summons, watch TV and max out without moving at all.

Discussion - Anguish Faction Grinding

Users who are viewing this thread

Back