• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - A hypothetical new hybrid class. (No rumors just my imagination) (1 Viewer)

SomeTester

RedCents
924¢
The next hybrid class?

Beastlord: Shaman/Monk hybrid with a pet
Shadow Knight: Warrior/Necro hybrid
Paladin: Warrior/Cleric hybrid
Ranger: Druid/Warrior hybrid
Bard: Enchanter/Unique hybrid

This leaves 4 classes. Berserker, rogue, mage, and wizard. What is your hypothetical hybrid made from these remaining classes? Heck, throw enchanter in there. How about a rogue enchanter that can hold their enemies while going stabby stabby on them!

I doubt we'll see any new classes in eq - technical limitations they've mentioned or just otherwise

eq2 did add channeller tho - which was a weird ranger healer pet class. Weirdest hybrid i can think of - but they were pretty cool (no clue if they still are or not)

I doubt we'll see any new classes in eq - technical limitations they've mentioned or just otherwise

eq2 did add channeller - which was a weird ranger healer pet class
Oh yeah for sure they won’t be adding a new class. This is just a fun hypothetical of what could a new hybrid class be if they made one from the existing options.

Oh yeah for sure they won’t be adding a new class. This is just a fun hypothetical of what could a new hybrid class be if they made one from the existing options.
yeah i guess i didn't realy play along with your question.

what about a rogue/wizard/enchanter hybrid that was like a psionic melee thing - kinda a Psylocke vibe

yeah i guess i didn't realy play along with your question.

what about a rogue/wizard/enchanter hybrid that was like a psionic melee thing - kinda a Psylocke vibe
I did that idea! They could empower daggers or something to have special effect. Kind of like a rogue’s poison but more an on a magical side depending on what you are fighting. Fire, ice etc

zerker mage ftw. Freaking zerker dps with a pet killing beside him. Him sending BOTH into berzerk rage increasing dmg of both. massive dmg shields to add to it

Class Name: Bishop

Combo: Cleric / Wizard

Specialty: Undead Nukes, Heal DS

• Undead Nukes by class
  • Skelly Nuke, Zombie Nuke
  • Best in class nuke in terms of mana and efficiency when fighting undead
  • Below Mage when fighting anything else
  • Caster weapons and armor
  • Heal Damage Shield
  • Best in class reflective heal DS, with AA’s to have exception heals occasionally.
Class Name: Deacon

Combo: Cleric / Pet Class

Specialty: Long fight heals

• Pets that increase heal strengths
  • Heal spell that randomly heals between set hps to max hps, per Hit from mob
  • Heal spell that when mobs crits, respond with crit heal
  • Pet that acts as a shield for a % of health for a tank

I've always thought of bard as an enchanter/rogue hybrid.
yeah definitely - but i want something different - less songs and more shadowstepping and brain melting.

I had a rock-gnome psionic lasher in a D&D campaign once and it was the most fun i've ever had rollin die

Discussion - A hypothetical new hybrid class. (No rumors just my imagination)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back