• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - 6th groupmember (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,120¢
My team consists of SK, CLR, ENCH, WIZ, MAG and BST. Ive been reading that necros feed alot of mana to the group, are they better then BSTs? Since my group is caster heavy mana is an issue from time to time, so to cut down the downtime should change my bst to a necro?

I have noticed that necro's seem to provide more ommph to a caster group then a bst. I personally run melee, but over the past few days been swapping out toons for wifes caster boxes and they deff do better with a necro (CoV era).

Sk/clr/druid/druid/chanter/necro (was swapping out necro for bst).

I have noticed that necro's seem to provide more ommph to a caster group then a bst. I personally run melee, but over the past few days been swapping out toons for wifes caster boxes and they deff do better with a necro (CoV era).

Sk/clr/druid/druid/chanter/necro (was swapping out necro for bst).
im curious, why the double druid?

Because my wife likes druids? I dont question, her teams, her classes :shrug:

Ah! The unexplained realm...wife logic. Good call. I have the highest appreciation for women, they're always feeling, and connecting stuff with other stuff and overthinking everything. I can't imagine operating at that level 24/7.

My group is:
SK, SHM, BRD, BST, MAG, ENCH

Since all classes spam pets, Mag dps is great. All toons synergize in some form or another, and dps is overall very good (not triple BER good).

Wierdly enough, mage pets outdps mage nukes, with all the melee dps :-).

Using CWTN for all except MAG (drive) and BRD (Muleassist).

Wierdest choice is BRD + ENC, but that works unexpectadly well. CC is not an issue, I have come out of bad pulls of 10+, and I never run out of M/E :-D.

I have a cleric and a druid to swap in, but never need them.

I have retired a WIZ and a couple of MAG, this is more fun, and better synergies.

IRL - 6th groupmember

Users who are viewing this thread

Back