• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - 100xKrono for Auction Friday 5pm PST (1 Viewer)

Faazed

Clearly Not of This Planet
RedCents
1,813¢
Friday 6/10/2022

Zek Server

Rules:

1. Must be level 10 to join the auction and to bid.
2. Must be present to get the Krono you bid on. If you are pvped out of the area and you can't get to me to get your Krono within 30 seconds of the auction bid ending. Then the Krono will be forfeit to the next bidder, unless that bidder cannot get there then wash rinse repeat.
3. Spectators are welcome, but please be advised that you should be level 5 or less , so you don't qualify to be pk-ed. level 6+ is when you enter pvp mode on zek.

Amount of Krono going up for Auction 100x
What will you be bidding for the Krono's? Platinum on Zek Server

Time of Auction: 5pm PST
How long will Auction Run? 2 Hours

Can you Transfer to Zek for Free? Yes
People are making Heroic toons to level their level 1's to 10 real fast then deleting them so they have a heroic toon to use later.
Heroic Toons get an instant ability to transfer once made. If you made your Heroic toon and try to transfer and it doesn't work. Just delete the toon and remake, it should work fine.

PVP RULES OF ZEK:

1. You can't get pked by anyone 4 levels up or 4 levels down from you.
2. You can't be looted for anything anymore, instead people get pvp points to buy things from the pvp vendor.
3. You can't be pked if you are under level 6

Good Luck

Last edited:
So if you did happen to level a Wizard or a bard, just doing a constant PBAoE seems like it might make sure no one gets there ~

So 21 krono are still waiting in the red cent shop for over 24 hours as that auction went splat at the price of 801 rc each and now this auction but not sure how we are supposed to get any plat at level 10 on pvp to outbid anyone?

I am so confused. But I understand the level 60 required on the last giveaway was too hard to achieve for most players even with that power level offered. So this is a good way to help out others with the leftover krono.

So Krono is now keeping pace with the price of gas.

Waiting GIF

I think RedBot just put the 20 Krono I threw at him in the available stash of Krono to buy.

Don't worry about being Pk-ed for your plat, the rules of pvp changed with the zek merger, part of the reason why everyone left. You can't get pk-ed for plat or gear anymore, you just get lame points.

Free Transfers to Zek :P

Heroic Toons get insta transfers. One of the people that said they were coming, made a bard and pled their toon to level 10 on zek then transferred their plat over to him and then destroyed the heroic to hold it in reserve for the new 100 heroic toons coming out.

And noone showed up. So gave out a default prize of 10 krono's to each of the auctioners that did make it with a level 10 toon, and about 1 krono to about 12 people that had been on server trying to level to 10 for the auction as consilation prizes.

Sort of amusing to me that you can’t even pay people to log onto Zek.
Its an acquired taste... There's people on our server but not everyone is willing to play in the wild west.

Which I find funny here, cause Zek has less DB oversight and RG users have paranoid and posse. There's few instances of surprise pvp/griefing unless you're doing it wrong.

Its an acquired taste... There's people on our server but not everyone is willing to play in the wild west.

Which I find funny here, cause Zek has less DB oversight and RG users have paranoid and posse. There's few instances of surprise pvp/griefing unless you're doing it wrong.
EQ is a PvE game primarily. PvP was so lopsided in the beginning that most people gave up long ago. Whereas WoW is both, with better PvP focused mechanics.

Zek has less oversight because it lacks population. The guides/devs/monitors/whomever have a finite amount of time to deal with reports and random checks. If 10 people are on a server, no one cares really. If thousands are on a server, there could be shenanigans that need to be checked out.

I agree with Knightly on this one.

IRL - 100xKrono for Auction Friday 5pm PST

Users who are viewing this thread

Back