• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

WoW Cheats? (1 Viewer)

there are no "cheats" for wow...there a a few "side-step-the-proper-rules" things you can do (which can get you banned) and there are TONS of gold strats, hints, guides, etc......so if you are thinking about the quality of stuff on this site and how much it will help you....i was making maybe 5-10g a day before redguides....now i can make over 100g in a day....so take my advice....and JOIN NOW!!!

then get to 60.....there are no codes to alter attributes to this game...you would have to hack the blizzard servers to do that....

(good luck with that...and have fun in jail :D)

ive got this lvl 60 rouge on an alliance server and have just started 1 on a hoard server.

Ive always played a game fair the first time then searched for cheats the next time are there any for world of warcraft?

Creed said:
there are no "cheats" for wow...there a a few "side-step-the-proper-rules" things you can do (which can get you banned) and there are TONS of gold strats, hints, guides, etc......so if you are thinking about the quality of stuff on this site and how much it will help you....i was making maybe 5-10g a day before redguides....now i can make over 100g in a day....so take my advice....and JOIN NOW!!!

did you not read that.....there are NO cheat codes for WoW....it is an online game...they can't give out cheat codes so one person can use and another one wouldn't.....NO CODES

i heard if u type / a d g e tr w u get 500 gold and naked pictures of Creed. Anyone verify?

to add +5 to all stats

you have to be at an inn (so you can see the 'zzz')

hit ESC to bring up the menu

type this in (race specfic)
NE - tyande
dwarves- magni
gnomes - mekka
humans - anduin
orcs - doomhammer
tauren - carine
undead - sylvanas
trolls - vuljin

hit ESC again to return to the game

then hit Alt+F4 at the same time till you hear a loud drum

once you hear the drum all your stats will increase by 5 , you can do this till your maxed out at 9999, you have to reenter the code again to add another +5

but if you get caught doing 1 hit kills your going to get banned

chicken dance said:

Infernal said:
<Soandso>(level 60): hey
<Newbie>(level 5): hi
<Soandso>: want some money and items for free?
<Newbie>: sure
<Soandso>: type /d for donation
<Newbie> /d <Soandso>
<Newbie> has been slain by <Soandso>

*whistle*

chicken dance said:
to add +5 to all stats

NE - tyande
dwarves- magni
gnomes - mekka
humans - anduin
orcs - doomhammer
tauren - carine
undead - sylvanas
trolls - vuljin

once you hear the drum all your stats will increase by 5 , you can do this till your maxed out at 9999, you have to reenter the code again to add another +5

so does it work?

Define "cheat".

I mean there are some 'sploits that will get you banned etc. Bots of course.

There's no magic "I Win Teh WoW" cheats...

actually you are wrong about the drop down menu

First go to the windows icon to start the game, R click on it to bring the windows menu, click on properties. Add the following after .exe in the target line

/cmd then click okay

Start WoW ... when in game press the tilde key "~" (not the Esc as suggested before)

This will bring up a command line box

type /godmode and press enter

press the tilde key to close and you are set to hack and slash with immunity

other commands are

/noclip (allows you to float through solid barriers)
/port xx,yy,zz (allows you to port to the given coordinates)

Others to try are the warcraft3 codes ... but most dont seem to work

Enjoy

/sigh

/em slaps Bos with a wet trout

i can kill a lvl 60 warrior face to face, 1v1 with my lock ...cause my armor and strength rating is so i high i can fear him ... cast 2 shadow bolts then run up and hit him once for a 2000 crit hit with my staff...

/roar

it takes to two shadowbolts chicken...hah hah...i can do this simply by casting corruption....they usually die on the second tick

/flex
/point
/laugh

lolman said:
chicken dance said:
to add +5 to all stats

NE - tyande
dwarves- magni
gnomes - mekka
humans - anduin
orcs - doomhammer
tauren - carine
undead - sylvanas
trolls - vuljin

so does it work?

*bangs head on desk*

Alt+F4 is close current application

Shouldn't have posted that, wanted to see how many people would say "that causes me to crash, is there an update for it?"

can someone send me a link with a fast way for a lvl 43 to get rich fast...

i'm new at this...
:)

no.......this is a PAID website...if i gave you a link then i would be losing red 5 bucks...sorry.....(get the subscription...its VERY worth it)

dude...that the hell does willy's quote have to do with your question???

Willy said:
Haha Creed got the "Ban-hammer" on peddling his account.... Sorry Creed....
and willy...two letters for you FU :D

it's all good though...i will just sell it on my site (http://www.thedbb.com) and ebay...

yes....hit the alt f4 then when you hear the drum....you get the +5....have fun with it

chicken u've changed ur avatar almost didnt reconise u but who can forget the elmo lol. and creed i dont mean to disturb ur excellance but you wudn't land in jail theyd just ban ur IP adress

yes....hit the alt f4 then when you hear the drum....you get the +5....have fun with it
if you've played atleast 1 mmorpg for 1 day you'd no about alt f4 cuz there's aload of assholes on all day saying "hit alt f4 for max stats" much like alot of the ppl on these forums (no offence) **pssssssssss** i hear for eq alt f4 gives u like 20pp everytime u do it

do the 5+ stat works ??
Read my bleeding post!

*goes to scream in a pillow*

(Sorry for ruining your fun people, hate to see some poor newbie get tricked and try for an hour to get it to work)

bigcheater said:
chicken u've changed ur avatar almost didnt reconise u but who can forget the elmo lol. and creed i dont mean to disturb ur excellance but you wudn't land in jail theyd just ban ur IP adress

yes...you would land in jail...hacking is ILLEGAL

Cn u allz hooc me up wit sum ubr l33t hax. I dunt wana pay so plz hlp me 4 fr33....

so there are rally not cheats just good spots to farm..... and stuff to sell... if u could just tell me a afew plz i would be very happy :P

Felip said:
Ive always played a game fair the first time then searched for cheats the next time are there any for world of warcraft?

lol yer thats the way to play but id make anew acocunt then cheat dont wanna loose my chars

Meggiddo said:
so there are rally not cheats just good spots to farm..... and stuff to sell... if u could just tell me a afew plz i would be very happy :P

why would we tell you this?..all that info is in the paid forums...so pay and go read them...

Meggido.. mackman... you have fufilled every stereo-type I have ever possibly extracted from viewing post at this site.. Congratulation on fufilling the thoughts that there will never... ahhh screw it.. this happens way to often for me to /rant... /end rant before it begins.... Seriously OMFG though... come on.. really guys your breaking my balls here... breaking my balls... Creed... dont look at me like that you're thinking the same thing.

WoW Cheats?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back