• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
TBM Augment Swap

Utility TBM Augment Swap 1.9

Software Requirements
MQ2Nav
Server Type
🏢 Live Test
To make gearing your characters or bot army even easier, I am proud to announce the TBM Aug Swapper! Using this you can:
  • Look up augments by level, slot and suffix
  • Automatically set type 9 defaults based on Almar's Guide
  • Click the Check button to scan through equipped armor and jewelry
    • Will return number of augments needed and Remnant cost
  • Choose which items you want to upgrade
  • Clicking Buy will run through a function to:
    • Purchase the appropriate solvent(s)
    • Remove the old augs
    • Sell the old augs (if selected)
    • Buy the new augs (if needed)
    • Insert the augs

Screenshot 2024-02-19 174116.png

Due to potential interactions, the program will pause CWTN plugins and MQ2AutoForage, but I'm not sure if using RGMercs, KissAssist, MuleAssist, or XGen will cause any issues. Please let me know if they do and I'll see what I can do.

This was the most complicated Lua I've ever written and it has a ton of moving parts. Please allow it to run without dropping any items or closing any windows, as this may cause a client crash. Please let me know if you run into any issues. If it works and helps, I would really appreciate a review. Until then, thank you all for your patience as I developed this.
  • IMG_5227.png
    IMG_5227.png
    554.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-02-19 174116.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-19 174116.png
    77.7 KB · Views: 0
Author
MrInfernal
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from MrInfernal

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. Buying and Inserting Augs fixed

Cleaned up the code to buy and insert augments. Able to insert augments into both wrists even...
  2. Allows you to choose which items to update!

After you use Check, you can choose which gear to buy augments for, in case you didn't want to...
  3. Functions updated

Overhauled the functionality similar to PoisonCrafter. No longer sends a long series of /timed...
Back