• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
NavHelper - Travel GUI. Druid/wizard ports and evacs!

Utility NavHelper - Travel GUI. Druid/wizard ports and evacs! 2.9

Server Type
🏢 Live TLP Test
Requires: MQ2DanNet, MQ2Cast, and MQ2Nav

v2.7 - NavHelper Lua GUI that has several functions and QoL additions:

• Search for a zone using the long name, short name, or ID
  • Send a command to MQ2Nav using /travelto
  • Buttons to Start, Pause/Resume, and Stop travel
  • Search for Druid or Wizard teleports near the selected zone
  • Allow you to cast the port or send a DanNet command to your group
  • Travel commands can be sent to all or unchecked to only apply to yourself
  • Allows interrupting port characters if needed. Such as when an evac is needed
  • Checks if MQ2Druid is being used
  • Display Druid or Wizard spells only, or both!
  • Use your port character as a taxi bot from your driving character! No need to switch to them to use ports!
  • Bot port character will report if they do not have the requested spell, as well as cast time remaining
  • Will pause MQ2Druid to allow memorizing spells and unpause after zoning
  • Ports can be activated via slash command! This allows you to create hotkeys for your favorite locations!
  • Use the /nhevac command for emergencies!

Screenshot 2024-01-03 170924.png
Screenshot 2023-12-19 085623.png

No longer do I have to struggle to remember zone short names or go look them up to be able to use /travelto. This also allows me to check for port locations close to my destination and then cast them without having to manually look for the spell or even switch to my porting group member. Port spells can be filtered to Druid/Wizard/Both, so you only get what you want. If you are a porting class, you can still use this too! The travel buttons will not only start and stop, but also allows pausing and resuming travel. Travel commands can be sent to Self, Grouped, in Zone, or All DanNet peers.

For the slash command porting, wrap the port spell in quotation marks: /nh "circle of tranquility". Capitalization doesn't matter, but spelling does. Use the Port Check feature to get the exact name. If you are the wizard or druid, you will memorize and cast the spell. If not, then DanNet commands are sent to the grouped druid or wizard to memorize and cast the spell for you!

The EVAC! button runs the same function that the /nhevac slash command does.

Let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions for what you would like me to add.

Other than that, please consider leaving a review and discussion post about what you think. That would mean the world to me. Until then, Happy Holidays!
Author
MrInfernal
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from MrInfernal

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. Check if spell known before casting

Fixed an oversight where it wouldn't report not knowing a spell if you were casting. The check...
  2. Fixed evac, nav pausing, and spell cancelling

Fixed the evac functions so that you can call an evac using the button (EVAC!) or with the slash...
  3. Better MQ2Druid pause for grouped ports

Improved the logic to check for and send MQ2Druid pause commands to allow ports to memorize/cast
Back