• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Potion Maker - Lookup potions and auto craft

Trade / Skill Potion Maker - Lookup potions and auto craft 1.2

Server Type
🏢 Live Test
Lookup potions by type and effect. Will return the name, the required materials, if everything can be purchased from the vendor (Alchemist Redsa in Plane of Knowledge), and the trivial level.

• Choose the potion Type and Effect, then click Lookup.
  • Set Quantity
  • Click Buy Mats to open the merchant and buy
    • (Will only buy mats you don't have)
  • Click Make Potion to open the medicine bag, add ingredients and combine
  • When complete, will report success

Allows you to display specific levels or Any level or to only display potions with 100% store bought materials.

I searched for other Alchemy LUAs and they all seem focused on leveling to either max skills or trophies. I wanted one that simplified crafting a few potions and not having to look up potion names and recipes to then manually buy the materials.

Included is a "Go to vendor" button that will gate to PoK if bound there, or run there using MQ2Nav.

Does not include the TLP-only potions or throwable suspensions.

PM v066.png

Screenshot 2024-02-13 215313.png

Please send any feedback and suggestions you have.

Extensive To do list:
  • Check Tradeskill Depot
  • Create events to track: if out of money, if out of ingredients
  • Get more money if needed from bank
  • Check for and equip trophy. Re-equip weapon afterwards
  • Add suspensions
  • Add TLP recipes

Please let me know what you think and consider rating, as that would mean the world to me.
Author
MrInfernal
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from MrInfernal

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. No longer uses coroutines. Functions consolidated into main

After learning that coroutines shouldn't be called from within ImGUI, I have consolidated them...
  2. Complete overhaul to use coroutines!

Many, many thanks for @Kuhle and their Scriber Lua. From studying how that was put together...
  3. Fixed autoinventory conflict. Improved cash and skill tracking

Cleaned up the code to improve adding items to the medicine bag and you don't need to close it...

Latest reviews

Works well, at least as much as I've used it.
Back