• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
PoKScribe

Utility PoKScribe 2019-04-23

Download now: Join us with Level 2 access
or earn your way in with RedCents.
Other Authors
Sym, Kaen01, Chatwiththisname
Software Requirements
mq2nav
Getting my feet a little wetter with macros. I decided to edit the amazing scribe.mac by @Sym and make it travel to PoK (with some @kaen01 code), and cycle through vendors (with some @ChatWithThisName code), and got some working experience with getting a macro from idea to functional.

This update should also fix the sometimes-occurrence of missing spells with the @eqmule TLO addition of ${Merchant.ItemsReceived} ensuring all vendor items are loaded before doing the buy routine

I am on the greener side of learning, so I expect there are better ways to do things, but I have used this for several toons and despite having a bit of trepidation about sharing this with some of the amazing coders around here --- here it is.

Please let me know if there are any errors with the class vendor names, or any other room for improvement.

Thank you to @Sym, @kaen01, @ChatWithThisName - without your existing code and guidance, and ear, starting from zero would be an even more daunting task, I am truly grateful.
Server Type
Live, Emu, TLP, Test Server
Author
Sicprofundus
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from Sicprofundus

Latest updates

1. PoKScribe update

Updated a couple of the Merchant.ItemReceived delays to ensure good flow in the macro, and to...
  2. Fixes

Increased the delay waiting for the merchant items to populate (request by Kaen) - I...
  3. 4/15/19

4/15/19 - updated some merchant name spelling errors, added comments for future updates

Latest reviews

I absolutely LOVE this macro - thank you for your contribution to the community!