• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MeshUpdater (MQ2Nav Meshes)

MeshUpdater (MQ2Nav Meshes) 1.0.0.0

Software Requirements
Should work with any modern Windows install by default. Will work with Wine on Mac/Linux/Unix with the Mono library installed.
Included in Very Vanilla
Very Vanilla Included! No need to download.
Server Type
🏢 Live 🏘️ Emu TLP Test
A basic version of my NavMesh updater. I got tired of downloading a 2GB pack every update. This updater will download missing files, or files with a newer version on the server (Your choice, either/or both). This WILL overwrite custom meshes you've made. So back them up first if you wish to keep them. It will warn you before it overwrites anything.

Source: https://gitlab.com/wired420/mq2navmeshupdater
Uses NewtonSoft Json Library, and ILMerge to merge said library into the exe. This is automated into the build process.

MANUAL INSTALLATION:
Download the exe and put it in the same directory as Macroquest.exe Update.exe and all the macroquest.dll files. Done.....

Outgoing Connections:
Connects to the MQ2Nav Mesh Site available via another resource here.

screenshot.png
warning.png
Source Repository
https://github.com/RedGuides/nav-mesh-updater.git
License Name
Completely Open Source. No License. Do your worst to it!
Author
wired420
First release
Last update
Rating
4.67 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from wired420

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. Added Laurion's Song

Added Laurion's Song expansion to updater/website.
  2. Night of Shadows

Website and Updater both upgraded to support Night of Shadows
  3. Terror of Luclin

Updated mesh site and mesh updater to handle Terror of Luclin meshes.

Latest reviews

I am having trouble with my Meshes. I got an error today telling me that my file was corrupt?
wired420
wired420
Download the new version from the red download button at top right and replace your current meshupdater.exe with the new one
@wired420 maintains and hosts a brilliant navmesh repo as a free service to the community, and now he's made a program that makes it simple to keep your meshes updated. Everyone should run this every single update.
works as intended
Back