- Other Authors
- Maskoi, ctaylor22, anonymoushero, crystane, thenomadman, william12, TreeHuginDruid, Toadwart, kaen01, drwhomphd, sl968, vsab, jande, GPS_Soldier, zuesizgod, LrdDread
- Software Requirements
- All requirements are included in Very Vanilla
- Included in Very Vanilla
- Included! No need to download.
Turn any character into your personal assistant, like a mercenary that does what you want.
- Supports all classes for DPS Melee, Caster and Bards
- Supports any level character
- Set up characters to Pull, Tank or Assist others.
- Select Player, Mercenary or Pet as Main Assist
- Toons can follow Main Assist, remain stationary or return to anchor spot after mob dies.
- Pets supported
- Keep all buffs up Auras, Group, Self, Pet and Clickys
- Creates an ini file for each toon
- Separate Melee and Casting DPS settings.
- Single Buff section for ease of use supports Spells/AA's/Items
- Single DPS section for ease of use Spells/AA's/Items/Discs
- Auto Mana/Endurance med detection depending on class.
- Med settings to turn ON/Off and percentages to Start/Stop
- Separate Bard twist setting for combat and non combat
- Single Heal section for ease of use. Heal with any class or your pet
- Loot mobs and set up what items to keep. sell, or destroy via ninjadvloot and separate loot.ini file
- Auto accept rez if turned on via MQ2Rez
- Auto accept party Invites
- Auto accept trades from other players/toons
- Mount support AA or Item.
- Mez mobs feature
- Auto detect progression servers and set variables accordingly for features not yet available. i.e. Extended Target Window.
- Commands to turn on/off major features i.e. healing, mezzing, melee etc.
- Basic mercenary control - Define when merc attacks.
- Supports Attack Buffs
- Supports Autofire
- Rez players
- Auto revive Mercs
- AFK Tools - Inspired by AHTools
- Burn Section
- Pull mobs ini file support
- Ignore mobs ini file support
- Mez Immune ini file support
- Recognition for players on Zek server
- EQBC message support.
KissAssist Support (bug reports, specific issues)
- Source Repository