• This is an .ini for KissAssist. To use it, copy the contents over your current KissAssist_charactername.ini in your config folder, as shown here. Find more in the KissAssist .ini library.
  • You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).
Resource icon

105 Wiz - Kiss 10 w/ Conditions

Class
Wizard
Level
Purpose
Group
Server Type
🏢 Live Test
Credit to user aspire2008 for writing the conditions for a modded version of kiss, I've only ported them over to the official RG version of kiss.
Its not EoKnuke or anything but does some nice burst and is pretty mana efficient.

**Eradicate magic is OFF**If you need buffs stripped from mobs turn it on
**Lower Element is OFF**If you need this debuff turn it on

KissAssist_Wizzard.ini

INI:
[SpellSet]
LoadSpellSet=2
[Buffs]
BuffsOn=1
BuffsSize=20
Buffs1=Shield of the Pellarus
Buffs2=Armor of the Codex
Buffs3=Grelleth's Royal Seal
Buffs4=Bifold Focus of the Evil Eye
Buffs5=Unspoken Eye
Buffs6=Carillon Box of Lost Songs
Buffs7=Silken Trillium
Buffs8=Blood Drinker's Coating
Buffs9=Stalker's Hoop
Buffs10=Huntsman's Ethereal Quiver|Summon|Ethereal Arrow|200
Buffs11=Direwolf Totem of Battle
Buffs12=Gore-Splattered Shoulders
RebuffOn=1
CheckBuffsTimer=6
[DPS]
DPSOn=2
DPSSize=33
DPSSkip=10
DPSInterval=2
DPS1=Eradicate Magic|99|Cond1
DPS2=Concussive Intuition|99|Cond2
DPS3=Arcane Whisper|99|Cond3
DPS4=Mind Crash|99|Cond4
DPS5=Fury of the Gods|99
DPS6=Focus of Arcanum|99
DPS7=Forceful Rejuvenation|99|Cond5
DPS8=Crypt-Hunter's Frostfire Robe|99|Cond6
DPS9=Harvest of Druzzil|99|Cond7
DPS10=Call of Xuzl|99|Cond8
DPS11=Silent Casting|99|Cond9
DPS12=Lower Element|0|Cond10
DPS13=Mana Burn|97|Cond11
DPS14=Frenzied Devastation|99|Cond12
DPS15=Arcane Destruction|99|Cond13
DebuffAllOn=0
DPS16=Arcane Fury|99|Cond14
DPS17=Improved Twincast|99|Cond15
DPS18=Fundament: Second Spire of Arcanum|99|Cond16
DPS19=Twincast|99|Cond17
DPS20=Quiescent Gambit|99|Cond18
DPS21=Magmatic Burst|97|Cond19
DPS22=Cloudburst Stormstrike|97|Cond20
DPS23=Wildflash Barrage|97|Cond21
DPS24=Chaos Scintillation|97|Cond22
DPS25=Shocking Vortex|97|Cond23
DPS26=Dichotomic Fire|97|Cond24
DPS27=Ethereal Fuse|97|Cond25
DPS28=Ethereal Skyblaze|97|Cond26
DPS29=Ethereal Rimeblast|97|Cond27
DPS30=Claw of the Flameweaver|97|Cond28
DPS31=Ethereal Fuse|97|Cond29
DPS32=Ethereal Skyblaze|97|Cond30
DPS33=Cloudburst Stormstrike|97|Cond31
[Pull]
PullWith=Blued Steelforce Longbow|Ethereal Arrow
[Burn]
BurnSize=15
BurnAllNamed=0
[General]
KissAssistVer=10.0.0
[KConditions]
Cond1=${Math.Calc[${Target.ID} && ${Range.Between[50,99:${Target.PctHPs}]} && ${Target.Beneficial.ID} && ${Target.Beneficial.ID}!=49665].Int}
Cond2=${Math.Calc[${Target.ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}>20 && ${Me.PctAggro}>50].Int}
Cond3=${Math.Calc[${Target.Named} && ${Target.PctHPs}>10].Int}
Cond4=${Math.Calc[${Target.Named} && ${Target.PctHPs}>10].Int}
Cond5=${Math.Calc[${Me.PctMana}<45 && !${Me.SpellReady[Quiescent Gambit]}].Int}
Cond6=${Math.Calc[${Cast.Ready[Crypt-Hunter's Frostfire Robe]} && ${Me.PctMana}<85].Int}
Cond7=${Math.Calc[${Me.PctMana}<75 && !${Me.Song[Quiescent Gambit].ID} && !${Me.Song[Evoker's Synergy I].ID}].Int}
Cond8=${Math.Calc[${Target.ID} && ${Range.Between[50,99:${Target.PctHPs}]} && (${Target.Named} || ${Me.XTarget}>2)].Int}
Cond9=${Math.Calc[${Target.Named} || ${Me.XTarget}>2].Int}
Cond10=${Math.Calc[${Target.ID} && ${Range.Between[80,99:${Target.PctHPs}]} && !${Target.Buff[Lower Element III].ID}].Int}
Cond11=${Math.Calc[${Target.ID} && ${Target.Named} && ${Range.Between[20,96:${Target.PctHPs}]} && ${Target.BuffsPopulated} && !${Target.Buff[Mana Burn].ID}].Int}
Cond12=${Math.Calc[!${Me.Song[Arcane Destruction].ID}].Int}
Cond13=${Math.Calc[!${Me.Song[Frenzied Devastation].ID} && (${Target.Named} || ${Me.XTarget}>2)].Int}
Cond14=${Math.Calc[${Target.ID} && ${Target.PctHPs} > 1 && ${Target.Named} && !${Me.Song[Chromatic Haze].ID} && !${Me.Song[Gift of Chromatic Haze].ID} && (${Me.Song[Arcane Destruction].ID} || ${Me.Song[Frenzied Devastation].ID})].Int}
Cond15=${Math.Calc[${Target.ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Target.Named} && !${Me.Buff[Twincast].ID}].Int}
Cond16=${Math.Calc[${Me.Song[Frenzied Devastation].ID} || ${Me.Song[Arcane Destruction].ID}].Int}
Cond17=${Math.Calc[!${Me.Buff[Twincast].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Improved Twincast].ID}].Int}
Cond18=${Math.Calc[${Target.ID} && ${Range.Between[30,99:${Target.PctHPs}]} && ${Me.PctMana}<75].Int}
Cond19=${Math.Calc[${Target.ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Me.XTarget}<2 &&  ${SpawnCount[npc los radius 60 zradius 10]}<2 && ${Range.Between[30,60:${Target.Distance}]} && ${Me.Song[Quiescent Gambit].ID}].Int}
Cond20=${Math.Calc[${Target.ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && (${Me.Song[Quiescent Gambit].ID} || ${Me.Song[Evoker's Synergy I].ID})].Int}
Cond21=${Math.Calc[${Target.ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Me.Song[Quiescent Gambit].ID}].Int}
Cond22=${Math.Calc[${Target.ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Me.Song[Quiescent Gambit].ID}].Int}
Cond23=${Math.Calc[${Target.ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Target.BuffsPopulated} && ${Cast.Ready[${Spell[Shocking Vortex].RankName}]} && ${Me.SpellReady[${Spell[Shocking Vortex].RankName}]} && (!${Me.Song[Evoker's Synergy I].ID} || !${Target.Buff[Shocking Vortex Effect].ID})].Int}
Cond24=${Math.Calc[${Target.ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && (${Me.Song[Gift of Mana (105)].ID} || ${Me.Song[Gracious Gift of Mana (105)].ID}) && !${Me.Song[Quiescent Gambit].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Twincast].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Improved Twincast].ID}].Int}
Cond25=${Math.Calc[${Target.ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && (${Me.Song[Gift of Mana (105)].ID} || ${Me.Song[Gracious Gift of Mana (105)].ID} || ${Target.Named})].Int}
Cond26=${Math.Calc[${Target.ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && (${Me.Song[Gift of Mana (105)].ID} || ${Me.Song[Gracious Gift of Mana (105)].ID} || ${Target.Named})].Int}
Cond27=${Math.Calc[${Target.ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && (${Me.Song[Gift of Mana (105)].ID} || ${Me.Song[Gracious Gift of Mana (105)].ID} || ${Target.Named})].Int}
Cond28=${Math.Calc[${Target.ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1].Int}
Cond29=${Math.Calc[${Target.ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && !${Me.Song[Quiescent Gambit].ID}].Int}
Cond30=${Math.Calc[${Target.ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && !${Me.Song[Quiescent Gambit].ID}].Int}
Cond31=${Math.Calc[${Target.ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1].Int}
ConOn=1
CondSize=31
[GoM]
GoMSize=3
[MySpells]
Gem1=Claw of the Flameweaver Rk. II
Gem2=Cloudburst Stormstrike Rk. II
Gem3=Ethereal Fuse Rk. II
Gem4=Ethereal Skyblaze Rk. II
Gem5=Magmatic Burst Rk. II
Gem6=Chaos Scintillation Rk. II
Gem7=Shocking Vortex Rk. II
Gem8=Twincast
Gem9=Dichotomic Fire
Gem10=Ethereal Rimeblast Rk. II
Gem11=Quiescent Gambit
Gem12=Wildflash Barrage Rk. II
Author
ihc385
First release
Last update
Rating
4.67 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from ihc385

Share this resource

Latest reviews

Works great. Excellent mana management
Using this as the basis of mine and it rocks. There's some duplication in some of the conditions, but they work.
Well thought out with good use of conditions.
Back