• This is an .ini for KissAssist. To use it, copy the contents over your current KissAssist_charactername.ini in your config folder, as shown here. Find more in the KissAssist .ini library.
  • You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

105 Enchanter - Kiss 10 w/ Conditions

Class
Enchanter
Level
Purpose
Group
Server Type
🏢 Live Test
105 Enchanter

This is a work in progress. Would appreciate any comments / suggestions / improvements
I'm an enchanter noob as far as DPS / Burns this is just based on what I've read about how to do it.

**Important Items***
-If you want Eradicate magic, Tash or Slow to be used on trash mobs in the zone your in you need to add the zone id to ${Select[${Zone.ID},21,777,555,980]}, should be auto use on Named
-Mez is OFF - If you need it /mezon 1 in game or turn it on in the ini
-Chaotic Bewildering is OFF in the DPS section, optional use for extra twincasts which should trigger more nukes in theory.

**TODO**
Aggro Management....Have a good tank for now :)

Ench is in a group with sk,clr,bst,wiz,ber, TBM T2 gear 14k AA's (not uber I know)...the ench's dps is slow to start kinda and on fast fight's her scaled dps ( using gameparse ) isnt anything to write home about but burst DPS is high and the hits are HARD ( big chunks go bye bye )
Burned on named has been pretty nice, around 70k-77k on TBM named so far. Good ADPS.

KissAssist_105Enchanter

INI:
[General]
KissAssistVer=10.0.0
[SpellSet]
LoadSpellSet=2
[Buffs]
BuffsOn=1
BuffsSize=20
Buffs1=Twincast Aura|Aura
Buffs2=Mana Reciprocation Aura|Aura
Buffs3=Shield of the Pellarus
Buffs4=Voice of Precognition|Me
Buffs5=Hastening of Prokev|Me
Buffs6=Ward of the Enticer
Buffs7=Enticer's Rune
Buffs8=Veil of Mindshadow
Buffs9=Polyrefractive Rune
Buffs10=Night's Endless Terror|Melee
Buffs11=Gather Mana|Mana|45
RebuffOn=1
CheckBuffsTimer=4
[DPS]
DPSOn=2
DPSSize=19
DPSSkip=8
DPSInterval=2
DPS1=Eradicate Magic|99|Once|Cond1
DPS2=Decree of Tashan Rk. II|99|Cond2
DPS3=Dreary Deeds|99|Cond3
DPS4=Focus of Arcanum|99
DPS5=Illusions of Grandeur|98|Cond4
DPS6=Improved Twincast|98|Cond5
DPS7=Dichotomic Reinforcement|98|Cond6
DPS8=Chromatic Haze|98|Cond7
DPS9=Mindsunder Rk. II|97|Cond8
DPS10=Calculated Insanity|97|Cond9
DPS11=Mindcleave|97|Cond10
DPS12=Forceful Rejuvenation|96|Cond11
DPS13=Fundament: Third Spire of Enchantment|96|Cond12
DPS14=Chaotic Bewildering Rk. II|0|Cond13
DPS15=Drown Rk. II|97|Cond14
DPS16=Mind Storm Rk. II|96|Cond15
DPS17=Bewildering Constriction Rk. II|96|Cond16
DPS18=Gather Mana|90|Cond17
DebuffAllOn=0
[KConditions]
Cond1=${Math.Calc[${Target.ID} && ${Range.Between[50,99:${Target.PctHPs}]} && ${Target.Beneficial.ID} && ${Target.Beneficial.ID}!=49665 && (${Select[${Zone.ID},21,777,555,980]} || ${Target.Named})].Int}
Cond2=${Math.Calc[${Target.ID} && !${Target.Tashed.ID} && (${Select[${Zone.ID},21,777,555,980]} || ${Target.Named})].Int}
Cond3=${Math.Calc[${Target.ID} && !${Target.Slowed.ID} && (${Select[${Zone.ID},21,777,555,980]} || ${Target.Named})].Int}
Cond4=${Math.Calc[${Target.Named} || (${Me.XTarget}>1 && !${Me.Song[Illusions of Grandeur II].ID} && !${Me.Song[Chromatic Haze VII].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Third Spire of Enchantment IV].ID})].Int}
Cond5=${Math.Calc[${Target.Named}].Int}
Cond6=${Math.Calc[${Target.Named} || (${Me.PctMana}>50 && ${Me.XTarget}>1)].Int}
Cond7=${Math.Calc[${Target.Named} || (${Me.XTarget}>1 && !${Me.Song[Illusions of Grandeur II].ID} && !${Me.Song[Chromatic Haze VII].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Third Spire of Enchantment IV].ID})].Int}
Cond8=${Math.Calc[${Target.Named} || ${Me.Buff[Improved Twincast IV].ID} || ${Me.Buff[Chaotic Bewildering Gift].ID} || ${Me.Song[Gift of Chromatic Haze].ID}].Int}
Cond9=${Math.Calc[${Target.Named}].Int}
Cond10=${Math.Calc[${Target.Named} || ${Me.Buff[Improved Twincast IV].ID} || ${Me.Buff[Chaotic Bewildering Gift].ID} || ${Me.Song[Gift of Chromatic Haze].ID}].Int}
Cond11=${Math.Calc[${Target.Named}].Int}
Cond12=${Math.Calc[(${Target.Named} && !${Me.Song[Calculated Insanity XI].ID}) || (${Me.XTarget}>1 && !${Me.Song[Illusions of Grandeur II].ID} && !${Me.Song[Chromatic Haze VII].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Third Spire of Enchantment IV].ID})].Int}
Cond13=${Math.Calc[!${Target.Named}].Int}
Cond14=${Math.Calc[!${Me.Song[Calculated Insanity XI].ID} && !${Me.Song[Gift of Chromatic Haze].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Improved Twincast IV].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Chaotic Bewildering Gift].ID}].Int}
Cond15=${Math.Calc[(${Me.PctMana}>60 || ${Me.Song[Gift of Mana (105)].ID} || ${Me.Song[Gracious Gift of Mana (105)].ID}) && ((${Target.PctHPs}>20 && ${Target.Named}) || (${Target.PctHPs}>60 && !${Target.Named})) && !${Me.Song[Calculated Insanity XI].ID} && !${Me.Song[Gift of Chromatic Haze].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Improved Twincast IV].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Chaotic Bewildering Gift].ID}].Int}
Cond16=${Math.Calc[(${Me.PctMana}>80 || ${Me.Song[Gift of Mana (105)].ID} || ${Me.Song[Gracious Gift of Mana (105)].ID}) && ((${Target.PctHPs}>20 && ${Target.Named}) || (${Target.PctHPs}>60 && !${Target.Named})) && !${Me.Song[Calculated Insanity XI].ID} && !${Me.Song[Gift of Chromatic Haze].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Improved Twincast IV].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Chaotic Bewildering Gift].ID}].Int}
Cond17=${Math.Calc[${Me.PctMana}<50].Int}
ConOn=1
CondSize=17
[Pet]
PetOn=1
PetCombatOn=1
PetSpell=Gordianus' Animation Rk. II
PetBuffsOn=1
PetBuffsSize=8
PetBuffs1=Empowered Minion
PetRampPullWait=0
PetSuspend=0