• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Software Zliz - Sic/Kaen version (1 Viewer) 12-7-2023

Ok. Everyone triple book mark this thread. Have the whole family and next door neighbor set it to watch.

This is minimalist UI gold.

Thanks you two for keeping it updated for the RG community.

Be well. Happy patch day.

Sic and Kaen,

Either my files are screwed up or, Houston we have a problem.

The UI blew-up in front of my eyes. Here are the errors. I don't have time to open the listed files and my XML skills are below suck.

[Thu Sep 22 00:50:17 2022] XML reference error! TextureInfo[5]:Achievement_account_unlock_color.tga[524] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[7]:A_AchievementOpenAcctFiligreeFrameTopLeft[1276] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[7]:A_AchievementOpenAcctFiligreeFrameTop[1277] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[7]:A_AchievementOpenAcctFiligreeFrameTopRight[1278] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[7]:A_AchievementOpenAcctFiligreeFrameRightTop[1279] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[7]:A_AchievementOpenAcctFiligreeFrameRight[1280] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[7]:A_AchievementOpenAcctFiligreeFrameRightBottom[1281] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[7]:A_AchievementOpenAcctFiligreeFrameBottomRight[1282] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[7]:A_AchievementOpenAcctFiligreeFrameBottom[1283] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[7]:A_AchievementOpenAcctFiligreeFrameBottomLeft[1284] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[7]:A_AchievementOpenAcctFiligreeFrameLeftTop[1285] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[7]:A_AchievementOpenAcctFiligreeFrameLeft[1286] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[7]:A_AchievementOpenAcctFiligreeFrameLeftBottom[1287] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[7]:A_Achievement_WindowTitleOpenAcctRight[1288] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[7]:A_Achievement_WindowTitleOpenAcctLeft[1289] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[7]:A_Achievement_WindowTitleOpenAcctMiddle[1290] referenced but NEVER declared!

[Thu Sep 22 00:50:17 2022] Error validating symbol table.
[Thu Sep 22 00:50:17 2022] Error loading skin: loading default skin instead.

Talk to you tomorrow. Be well all.

Sic and Kaen,

Either my files are screwed up or, Houston we have a problem.

The UI blew-up in front of my eyes. Here are the errors. I don't have time to open the listed files and my XML skills are below suck.

Talk to you tomorrow. Be well all.
hrm

In no particular order, Sic, Kaen, Chats, Knightly, Brainiac, Hytiek, and a host of others. We have a great and talented bunch of coders in this community.

Downloading the update now. Will fool with it tomorrow. Night all.

Thank you for an awesome UI! I have a quick question, for some reason, I am not seeing Xtarget distances if I use this UI. It works just fine with default UI though.

Thank you for an awesome UI! I have a quick question, for some reason, I am not seeing Xtarget distances if I use this UI. It works just fine with default UI though.
you have to change your xtarinfo.ini for zliz

Code:
UseExtLayoutBox=0
LabelBaseXT=Player_ManaLabel
ExtDistanceLoc=0,-10,50,0

Honestly, 1st yes i just copied the files to the existing folder, then got smart and made a new folder, new name dragged files from the download into new folder Zliz2 and reloaded still seeing default UI.

Edit: found the problem, after i got curious, all is good. my bad.

Honestly, 1st yes i just copied the files to the existing folder, then got smart and made a new folder, new name dragged files from the download into new folder Zliz2 and reloaded still seeing default UI.

Edit: found the problem, after i got curious, all is good. my bad.
which was?

Kaen and Sic,

Quick question about the UI piece that reports player info such as HP, Mana, EXP, AC, ATK, etc. Is the information the piece is showing being controlled by the UI piece or by an MQ plug-in? The reason I am asking is before the game updates and all the work you needed to do to get the UI operational again, I would see info for AC and ATK as X vs Y, where I believe X is current “buffed/adjusted” value. Now I am just seeing one value for AC or ATK which I believe is the current value. Also not seeing a run speed value that used to display next to the Velo tag. Just wondering if these were things I could easily correct myself if pointed in the right direction.

Thanks Again for all the work. Be well.

Kaen and Sic,

Quick question about the UI piece that reports player info such as HP, Mana, EXP, AC, ATK, etc. Is the information the piece is showing being controlled by the UI piece or by an MQ plug-in? The reason I am asking is before the game updates and all the work you needed to do to get the UI operational again, I would see info for AC and ATK as X vs Y, where I believe X is current “buffed/adjusted” value. Now I am just seeing one value for AC or ATK which I believe is the current value. Also not seeing a run speed value that used to display next to the Velo tag. Just wondering if these were things I could easily correct myself if pointed in the right direction.

Thanks Again for all the work. Be well.
re no velocity - make sure you're updated, current live build is 724, but you're on 716

the other stuff is eq information, there is no mq stuff in this ui
in this image the AC is 11496 / 4061, which is mit / evasion
1664244410440.png

Thanks Sic

I try to live by the saying, Give a man to fish, feed him for a day; teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime. Whenever I can, I like and try to learn how to fish.

Thanks again. Be well.

Last edited:
Nice GUI. The mercenary armor slots, backgrounds were showing Chest, Head, Primary and Secondary. Changed them to Ear, Neck, Shoulders and Waist to match the gear slot. Just thought I would mention it if your rolling out updates. :) EQUI_Inventory.xml

Nice GUI. The mercenary armor slots, backgrounds were showing Chest, Head, Primary and Secondary. Changed them to Ear, Neck, Shoulders and Waist to match the gear slot. Just thought I would mention it if your rolling out updates. :) EQUI_Inventory.xml
Good eye cbd, I don't think I've looked at Merc slots in years lol

Sic/Kaen,
I'm gonna try this later, so this request is not so much for me just a 'general request/suggestion'. Could you post a basic image of the UI on the Overview page?

Aside from the huge bank window, which is really cool. I had to revert back to the default bank. I use button master and its a pain having to minimize it to see the bank window (Which Takes Up My Whole Screen. If you are taking requests. I would like to see the buffs window resizeable. It runs the whole right side of my screen. lol

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    61.1 KB · Views: 18
Aside from the huge bank window, which is really cool. I had to revert back to the default bank. I use button master and its a pain having to minimize it to see the bank window (Which Takes Up My Whole Screen. If you are taking requests. I would like to see the buffs window resizeable. It runs the whole right side of my screen. lol
am not unfortunately. people ask for the UI i use, so this is the ui i use

I hide my buff/song and minimize my bank window (i use find) most of the time unless im looking for something

(tho i need to fix the song window as some stuff is cut off

I did DL your version and while it's good, I am just partial to what I am using. Could you tell me if I can just grab the bag portion and drop it into mine? If so, what am I looking for? I tried the EQUI_Container.xml and my bags still will not open. Thank you.

I did DL your version and while it's good, I am just partial to what I am using. Could you tell me if I can just grab the bag portion and drop it into mine? If so, what am I looking for? I tried the EQUI_Container.xml and my bags still will not open. Thank you.
no clue, not enough information to answer that.

many uis are very dependant on a bunch of stuff.

try it - if it works, cool, if not sorry

So I almost never use mercs but now I needed a dps one, when you click on the switch button, the little window doesn't pop IP. Aside from that, love this interface and the fact it is always updated! :)

So I almost never use mercs but now I needed a dps one, when you click on the switch button, the little window doesn't pop IP. Aside from that, love this interface and the fact it is always updated! :)
do you actually have mercs to swap to? the last time someone asked, they didn't think they did

Software Zliz - Sic/Kaen version

Users who are viewing this thread

Back