• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).
Resource icon

Software Zliz - Sic/Kaen version (1 Viewer) 12-7-2023

this ui is the ui i use.

Hey sic, thank you for the response. I get that this is the UI you use. Love it btw. However, when I watch all your CWTN or Mission complete videos, your spell gems are different. I kind of like them, I was hoping it was possible to get those some how.

Hey sic, thank you for the response. I get that this is the UI you use. Love it btw. However, when I watch all your CWTN or Mission complete videos, your spell gems are different. I kind of like them, I was hoping it was possible to get those some how.
then you're using different gems

Software Zliz - Sic/Kaen version

Users who are viewing this thread

Back