• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Zippzipp joins the EQ Team, brings a message of hope, peace, and warping (1 Viewer)

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,771¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Over the last month zippzipp has impressed us with his method of tinkering with EQ packets, and on further discussion, his vision for the site as a whole.

He joins to share the site leader position with Alatyami and siddin, as well as a spot on the dev team with Cade, Jmo, and the aformentioned site leaders.

There are some great things he has planned for the MQ2 compile, some of which are already in-place, some which you'll see as early as this week. As he gets used to his new position, please do not yell or make any fast movements upon seeing him.

Last edited:
Glad to be here! I got a lot of fun stuff in the works, and will be bringing a lot to the community. Thanks for the warm welcome and should you need me feel free to hit me up on aim or hop on the IRC.

aim: zippzipp313

Welcome Zippzipp, Glad you came to a Site (redguides is what im referring too) that has always been very friendly to its users and very helpful when you ask a question, you will fit right in. Thanks and I loved your work on Source.

Zippzipp does great work ive seen it in action and i was very impressed glad i found what site he went too good to see ya Zipp :)

ssssoooo...zipp old buddy..........ah.....when will we get..ah monkbug ....ah and nodelay

JUST KIDDDINNGGG

welcome

What kind of macro are you looking for, I've been taking macro requests in Level 2 for the last couple days and wrote a couple of them so far, I've got 2 others I need to write.

Generally I plan on having 2 day turnaround MAX on any requested macros, I'm doing it for free unless someone says "I'll pay XXX amount for this macro, here are my requirements: "

Basically: If we don't have it, we can make it, you just need to request it.

It was.

I'm just getting really sick of seeing that everywhere I go to try and check out games that are hopefully *not* going to be too much like WoW. AoC, WAR, etc.

WolfQuest looks pretty interesting if you're looking for something completely different.

What kind of macro are you looking for, I've been taking macro requests in Level 2 for the last couple days and wrote a couple of them so far, I've got 2 others I need to write.

Generally I plan on having 2 day turnaround MAX on any requested macros, I'm doing it for free unless someone says "I'll pay XXX amount for this macro, here are my requirements: "

Basically: If we don't have it, we can make it, you just need to request it.

A macro or plugin that I think would be cool would be one that would back off pet or stop attacking automatically on enrage. :)

cg

News - Zippzipp joins the EQ Team, brings a message of hope, peace, and warping

Users who are viewing this thread

Back