• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - You started it! (1 Viewer)

RedCents
4,616¢
So I am cleaning my room so I can wrap presents on the floor and not have all my loose hair stick in the tape when I notice all this dust falling on my monitor screen. Thinking I am really doing a good job cleaning I decided to take a break and check what's going on.

Well, these are not dust flakes, this is snow? Or little grey dots? Now I have to hide this from my cat cause you know they are gonna wanna play with this moving snow. I live in the SW US where snow was last seen back in '03

But since you started it.........HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!

1608745781488.png

giphy.gif

I have never seen snow fall where I live. I've seen snow on the ground about 60 minutes from here, but never seen it fall their either.

I was 33 years old the first time I saw snow falling out of the sky.

I have never seen snow fall where I live. I've seen snow on the ground about 60 minutes from here, but never seen it fall their either.

I haven't seen a year that I HAVEN'T seen it fall! You wanna trade for one season?? PLEASE!!???

As someone working the (every) holidays

Logistics is pretty demanding, especially during a pandemic

PS: Double points for having to work Christmas into December 26 (my birithday) so I get double hit with bad luck. Drink a beer and enjoy your families for me.

As someone working the (every) holidays

Logistics is pretty demanding, especially during a pandemic

PS: Double points for having to work Christmas into December 26 (my birithday) so I get double hit with bad luck. Drink a beer and enjoy your families for me.

Happy early Bday Slade!

Back in 2014. Temecula had snow. It was truly magical. First time ever since we'd lived there in the 80's.

1608863055395.png

IRL - You started it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back