• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • The results are in, 🎆🎉🎆 congratulations 🎆🎉🎆 to all the authors in the 3rd Annual "EverQuest Software Awards"!

IRL - You started it! (1 Viewer)

RedCents
330¢
So I am cleaning my room so I can wrap presents on the floor and not have all my loose hair stick in the tape when I notice all this dust falling on my monitor screen. Thinking I am really doing a good job cleaning I decided to take a break and check what's going on.

Well, these are not dust flakes, this is snow? Or little grey dots? Now I have to hide this from my cat cause you know they are gonna wanna play with this moving snow. I live in the SW US where snow was last seen back in '03

But since you started it.........HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!

1608745781488.png

RedCents
1,462¢
I have never seen snow fall where I live. I've seen snow on the ground about 60 minutes from here, but never seen it fall their either.

I was 33 years old the first time I saw snow falling out of the sky.

RedCents
103¢
I have never seen snow fall where I live. I've seen snow on the ground about 60 minutes from here, but never seen it fall their either.

I haven't seen a year that I HAVEN'T seen it fall! You wanna trade for one season?? PLEASE!!???

RedCents
2,384¢
As someone working the (every) holidays

Logistics is pretty demanding, especially during a pandemic

PS: Double points for having to work Christmas into December 26 (my birithday) so I get double hit with bad luck. Drink a beer and enjoy your families for me.

Sic

Nihil ᛗ
RedCents
13,549¢
As someone working the (every) holidays

Logistics is pretty demanding, especially during a pandemic

PS: Double points for having to work Christmas into December 26 (my birithday) so I get double hit with bad luck. Drink a beer and enjoy your families for me.
Happy early Bday Slade!

Lemons

Freshly Squeezed
RedCents
4,700¢

Back in 2014. Temecula had snow. It was truly magical. First time ever since we'd lived there in the 80's.

1608863055395.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)