• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - You have been slain by Life's End! KV help? (1 Viewer)

Ninjapickle

Seasoned veteran member
RedCents
1,307¢
Just moved into KV and am getting wiped repeatedly by these things and can't for the life of me figure out what triggers it or how to stop it. Anyone else experience this?

Just moved into KV and am getting wiped repeatedly by these things and can't for the life of me figure out what triggers it or how to stop it. Anyone else experience this?
This ae is caused by the death of a player. If that ae causes another death of a player it causes another AE and so forth. If you have a couple characters that are relatively low overall HP that might get agro you can quickly cause a chain of deaths from successive AE's. It seems to be designed as an incentive to not bring in more than 1 or maybe 2 low hp type chars.

Ohhh this sounds exciting! I havent moved any of my groups into that zone yet. Sounds like I will have to start poking around with my leet main group in there!

This ae is caused by the death of a player. If that ae causes another death of a player it causes another AE and so forth. If you have a couple characters that are relatively low overall HP that might get agro you can quickly cause a chain of deaths from successive AE's. It seems to be designed as an incentive to not bring in more than 1 or maybe 2 low hp type chars.
It's funny when you train someone with like 6 mobs and wipe out his 40 bots in a matter of 5 seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was wondering when names would be brought up on here lol. The high end pler of FV
He's actually on at least 4 or 5 total servers, with several VMs set up with perma-box crews. There's been mention that he actually works for the company (CSR?) and PLs on the side as a method for folks purchasing more krono, pretending like it's a person doing it and not a mega-conglomerate that is immune to player reports and petitions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question - You have been slain by Life's End! KV help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back