• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - yo Randy (1 Viewer)

I made that in paint today, it is actually an old t-shirt I made way back in the 80s - everytime I saw your avatar I thought of that pic

- - - Updated - - -

I was gonna say if you want I will send you the points to change it back, just wanted to make you laugh

- - - Updated - - -

For those who don't know, I spend redcents on forcing a new avatar onto Randyleo, its just something fun we can all do to each other.... please be respectful but have fun with it! It is how we build a community

you think that's funny, wait till Maskoi gets on... I may get a virtual assassination.... lol
Maskoi.JPG

Let us see if the leezard can laugh.. the quote is HIS by the way!

- - - Updated - - -

oh REDBOT Likes it, his turn next! redbot.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

mwahahahahaha exercise.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Me and Randyleo on a typical Saturday Night....

impl.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Look over there, its Maskoi on vacation!
Lizardman.jpg

Last edited:
so many cool things you can do with redcents! I have the utmost respect for both Redbot and Maskoi and I am in no way trying to piss em off, just make em laugh,,,, oh and I expect I will see payback but I asked for it... and it is all in good fun!

Randy is laughing cause he made me do it, take his 1150 too! Just kidding, it was all me... well someone DID dare me to, but it was not Randy....

Redbot and Maskoi upon seeing the new MQ2 detection on Test!!!

And Razkle checking out 48" monitors.

Attachments

• h46377440.png
    h46377440.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 2,790
  • cil-upzj7ki2EmtfmdPoZQ2.jpg
    cil-upzj7ki2EmtfmdPoZQ2.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 2,791
Looking good. :P

your is already awesome so your safe, but I just got quite a few others! Life is too short to look at crappy icons.... not that maskoi's was crappy, his was a dare...

- - - Updated - - -

If I offend ANYONE that I have changed/added an avatar to please send me a private message, I am not being mean, I promise! I am just expanding the community....

I did a few more for people that have contributed but still have no avatar, I realize its a personal thing so I try to be careful

Not quite what I'd have chosen, but oxymorons work.

led zeppelin
BIG man named tiny
bald man named curly
Razkel an angle

:ripperjack:

I didn't "choose" it, it was thrust upon me prolly by someone who I did the same thing to...

Servers are down, what will I do with my extra free time, oh I know, Today is AVATAR Day! Merry Christmas to all the peeps who get new avatars today!

- - - Updated - - -

hoosierbilly.jpg // anniv2_th.jpg // images1MU5OSEG.jpg // img-thing.jpg // o6DK2Vu.png // rat.jpg // riot.jpg // Shovel.jpg // tsr.jpg // Toric_lens_surface_2.png // kknights.jpg // pete.jpg // geeq.jpg // redeye.jpg // sagar.jpg // soemotetobey.jpg // arrinya.jpg // NGU.png // images3OV7NSGP.jpg // images.jpg

SO if this is now you then it was all me!

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I overwhelmed Redbot, watch in the coming days for him to do all the work required to get everyone your new avatards

Last edited:
riot and redeye are easy the rest are "creative"

- - - Updated - - -

Basically I try to be fun and respectful, I try to guess using google images of everquest related or post related avatards (my word hehehe) so sometimes I look up redeye and it is easy, then I look up petesampras and shit gets weird!

I think I threw up in my mouth a little, it burnzeez.... it burns!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes Yes I do LOVE Automating Macroquest Diabolically

Funny - yo Randy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back