• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - XTarHeal (1 Viewer)

RedCents
237¢
I'm not getting this.
XTarHeal=1
XTarHealList= 2,3,4,5
do i put names of who i want to heal or simply |2|3|4| or |joe|Dave|Bob| or 2,3,4,5

How does it know the people i want to heal outside the toon im targeting?

I'm not getting this.
XTarHeal=1
XTarHealList= 2,3,4,5
do i put names of who i want to heal or simply |2|3|4| or |joe|Dave|Bob| or 2,3,4,5

How does it know the people i want to heal outside the toon im targeting?
Check here

I read this, but i just dont understand how when i put " |2|3|4|5|6| it knows Who |2| is. Is there something like |2|=John, so it knows slot 2 is the toon named John.

Use all XTarget slots. To only use a specific XTarget slot set equal to the slot number, to use multiple XTarget slots separate slot numbers using | character. Example: XTarHealList=2|5|6|10|11 will use XTargets 2, 5, 6, 10, and 11 to check for healing. It is not recommended to use Xtarget slot 1, KissAssist has some features that expect Xtarget1 to be auto-hater.

1711862701354.png

Slots 1 - 13 above. You right click on the auto hate and assign the toon you want. I would recommend down low like 8 or lower depending on how many mobs you have on target on average.

Last edited:
I read this, but i just dont understand how when i put " |2|3|4|5|6| it knows Who |2| is. Is there something like |2|=John, so it knows slot 2 is the toon named John.

Use all XTarget slots. To only use a specific XTarget slot set equal to the slot number, to use multiple XTarget slots separate slot numbers using | character. Example: XTarHealList=2|5|6|10|11 will use XTargets 2, 5, 6, 10, and 11 to check for healing. It is not recommended to use Xtarget slot 1, KissAssist has some features that expect Xtarget1 to be auto-hater.
try putting the people you want xtargetheals on the bottom of the list and use like 18|19|20 instead of 2|3|4 etc.

Another way to do it would be to add the below to the [General] section of your .ini

HelpXTarWatch=1
HelpXTarWatchList=5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15
HelpXTarWatchTargets=Dextris Kanghammer

I find that this works as well for healing and it will keep npc's healed it needed.

Question - XTarHeal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back