• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - XP Bonus? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
374¢
I logged into EQ today and there is an XP bonus. It does not say how much or for how long. Has anyone seen anything on it? I looked at my normal sites like EQ resource and Allakhazam and found nothing.

Still a nice surprise, especially if you're bringing up a new toon. Maybe I'll PL that bard I was thinking about reinvigorating.

Im excited! I hope its a sign that the new expansion is going to bring alot of new aa's and therefore they are doing it so people who need aa's currently will get maxed before the new expansion drops!

Just saw this on EQ Resource.

Hail Norrathians, this year's final round of Fall Fun is here!

From Yesterday, October 7, 2019 (The announcement is a little late, but the event has begun!), until Monday, October 21, 2019, ALL players will receive 1.5 times as much experience in their adventures across Norrath!

Get ready to grind, Norrathians - you've got to be prepared for the challenges that lie ahead!

Discussion - XP Bonus?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back