• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Stupid - WTF 20 Krono??!! (1 Viewer)

Faazed

Clearly Not of This Planet
RedCents
1,813¢
Happy Holidays!

Welcome to the 20 Krono Giveaway!

I will be giving away 1 krono to 20 random people for the Holiday Season.

Rules:

1. Each person is to only post a reply once
2. Your post must be received by December 26th 2021 , (The Drawing will be December 27th)
3. Your post on this thread represents your number in the random. (I think Sic and Redbot will be doing the drawings)
4. If you are selected you will be contacted, please make sure to make a new toon for anonymity's sake for delivery.
5. If your number is drawn more than once... Yes you will get more than one krono.

Good Luck, and Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
Happy Holidays!

Welcome to the 15 Krono Giveaway!

I will be giving away 1 krono to 15 random people for the Holiday Season.

Rules:

2. Your post must be received by December 26th 2021 , (The Drawing will be December 27th)
3. Your post on this thread represents your number in the random. (I think Sic and Redbot will be doing the drawings)
4. If you are selected you will be contacted, please make sure to make a new toon for anonymity's sake for delivery.
5. If your number is drawn more than once... Yes you will get more than one krono.

Spiders!

Happy Holidays!

Rules:

Sweet I'm in!

Happy Holidays!

Rules:

May the odds always be in our favor.

Stupid - WTF 20 Krono??!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back