• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Funny - [WoW]Wanna scam GM? Think again. (1 Viewer)

Blizzard GMs are like the CIA. They know where you've been, they know what you've said, and they probably know what you're going to do before you do...

Edit:
This by far my favorite response to that thread:
elurin said:
he knows when you've been farming, or fishing in the lake
he knows if you bought your riding skill so be good for goodness' sake

great story...

I have a feeling, however, that in this specific case would not have done much good, if any at all. The reason I say this is because upon doing a few searches of my own, I see that at 2/11/08 at approximately 20:48:45(GMT) you zone into the Outlands with 149 gold 98 silver and 42 copper. I see that at 21:38:05(GMT) you purchase your Red Riding Nether Ray (which at Exalted with Sha'tari Skyguard costs 160 gold). Following that, you log out with about 14g99s42c, congratulations on your Primal Waters selling. :0)

A search within a few days of this purchase shows that at no time did you have the 5000(ish) gold that is required for purchasing the riding skill itself.

I also find it a bit confusing when you mention on 03/01/2008 between 20:12:20 and 20:12:51 that you, “cant wait for the faster mount” because you “just need the skill [cause you] already have Red Riding Nether Ray”

thats so leet... talk about never showing your face ever again... GM smack downs are awesome.. and i like the part where hes like congrats on your primals selling:D

Funny - [WoW]Wanna scam GM? Think again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back