• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

wow cheats (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bandrent said:
wow. I am shocked. It sounds like you guys did not know about the easter egg. Yes it is called qwerty. you type /qwerty\ and it fills your bank. You have to do it when both game time and real time is 902am.

WTF is this? Im not even gonna try so WT hell is it?

Here's a cheat for WoW:

Start>
Run>
Type: Regedit
Enter>
Highlight everything and then hit DELETE

Now you can play WoW in "Invisible Mode".

*(for the seriously dense, do NOT do this...EVER. For comedy purposes only. Failure to heed this warning will result in an expensive trip to see the inept technicians at CompUSSR for a wipe, Format and Win reinstall. I warned ya.)

Creed said:
alt F4...that is the best cheat for WoW....

sweettooth said:
Redbot Alt+F4 gets u out of the game

OMFG...

Do you REALLY think someone with 2,171 posts is going to post something like that without knowing that it's just a keyboard shortcut to close down the active application? :rolleyes:

BTW sucking-up doesn't get free access AFAIK :D

Skeptic said:
Here's a cheat for WoW:

Start>
Run>
Type: Regedit
Enter>
Highlight everything and then hit DELETE

Now you can play WoW in "Invisible Mode".

*(for the seriously dense, do NOT do this...EVER. For comedy purposes only. Failure to heed this warning will result in an expensive trip to see the inept technicians at CompUSSR for a wipe, Format and Win reinstall. I warned ya.)
Ignore that warning on the bottom, he just doesn't want you to get WoW Invisible Mode. I did it and its AWESOME!

sorry guys...although this thread was fun...it's gotta go...
(note: for those of you too dense to get the meanings in this thread..don't try any of the said 'tricks/cheats'...they all do bad things...especially the one above this post...

wow cheats
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back