• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Worth progressing Dichto spells? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
360¢
I just got my group lowbies up to 100 and started doing the TBM progress for the beastlord dichto spell and grabbed the bard one and shaman one as well. I had read somewhere that the beastlord one is still used at 120,. My question is if its worth it just to go ahead and finish all that progression now before im not in a great hurry to get to to 115 just yet, as i have no newer expansions on any of the accounts.

Last edited:
There are 2 options do it now at lvl or make it trivial at higher lvl. I usually power to 120 and then go back and do previous needed stuff when it is trivial, however, I often regret that because it is so boring at that point. So basically you are the one that has to answer that question.

depends on your pace.

If you plan on enjoying the scene, then might as well do progression and such, you'll improve it as you go - I wouldn't *STOP* enjoying what you're doing to progress it at that level however - so when you're done enjoying the scenery, just move on

I just got my group lowbies up to 100 and started doing the TBM progress for the beastlord dichto spell and grabbed the bard one and shaman one as well. I had read somewhere that the beastlord one is still used at 120,. My question is if its worth it just to go ahead and finish all that progression now before im not in a great hurry to get to to 115 just yet, as i have no newer expansions on any of the accounts.
Dicho/Diss/Comp/Eclip is a type of class "bonus" spell/skill that comes out every other xpac (in current EQ model). They are advanced by doing task/missions in the xpax they are released in.

Since it is once every 2 years, unless your going to be less then 106 (diss) for 2 years or less then 111 (comp) for 4 years or less then 120 (eclip) for 6 years, I would progress the mostly current one, IE comp or eclip.

Discussion - Worth progressing Dichto spells?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back