• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - Worst possible group composition? (1 Viewer)

That is actually mostly viable. My main 6 box crew is exactly that setup if you swap out the Ranger for a Warrior. It works phenomenally well.

I've seen a ranger tank the Kael mission lol... soooo... that setup is NOT that bad.

Now... swap the ranger for a bard...

I think any group composition at all, duplicates or not, would let you win any non raid fight in the game. You would have to take your deliberately janky group to a trial or raid or something to find the point that the group fails. And even then I bet they would fight well and surprise you! Especially if someone was be actively playing one of the classes. Like with Bards and Enchs if the worst came to worst, you could just mez everything and run away. So in a fight to the death, with no running away, against some raid beastie that was capable of killing my 6 chumps, I'll go with Paladin, Ench, Bard, Wiz, Nec, Druid. No offense lol :( I actually mained 3 of those in EQ.

Funny - Worst possible group composition?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back