• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

World of Whorecraft. Turning a geeks world into a den of sin! (1 Viewer)

So give the attentions starved whores a break. Not that I am one. No pictures of my tits forthcoming, but I'd kiss you in game. If I played WoW, that is.

Oh wait....you can't kiss in WoW? Oh holy crap....okay well I'd wiggle my butt at least :D

-Dem

tits or gtfo

Hmmm.....what would the stereotypical ecocktease that RJ was going on about do?

flip.gif

:D

Lol in my raiding guild heaps of women play, myself included :0) I don't know how attractive they are, just like I don't know how attractive the men are, but we all have a good time, and that should be all that counts really. I play a female toon, several actually, and wouldn't play a male one to avoid being hit on, cause in reality it doesn't happen that often, not even from those that know I'm a girl irl. Ive seen a lot of female gamers that happen to think the fact they play makes them special, and they flirt like crazy, and attention whore to no end, but if you just play your toon well, and don't expect special treatment you'll find heaps of people will treat you with respect, and like playing with you, for yourself :0)
As for the site :0) love it, its a great read when my servers down :0P

That is exactly what I was shooting for, thanks! B)

lol :0D

Just reread a bit more, lol RJ Im Australian, nothing wrong with aussie girls, most of the ones Ive gotten to know are nice, funny, a little flirty, but not teasers to that extent. Although I have heard rumours of an ex gamer who would cyber for gold and items, lol but at least she went all the way huh :0P

Ive never recieved stuff for just being a girl, Ive paid or traded for everything my toons own, (no not cyber, I mean Ive traded pots, and mats, and herbs, or whatever my toons picked up of relative value to what Ive gotten). It seems weird to me that people have been given stuff just cause they are girls, lol, god knows Id rather just buy my own items then deal with the whispers that must go with em, but anywho just wanted to add its hard to respect anyone jumping up and down saying Im attractive, I game, I dont cause emo bullshit...yeah right :0P Attractive shouldnt come into it really, Azeroth thinks Im a night elf, guess what in rl Im not :0P
Oh and one last thing, ugly and fat are used a lot, like to be one you must be the other lol, Ive met many ugly skinny people, and many pretty fat people, end of the day, just stop getting hung up on looks, go by wether or not the person is an ass, cause in the long run, thats something thats going to bother you more in an online game :0D

lol well its true, if anything Ive given away more stuff to my friends when I pick up something I think they might like. Once though a friend sold me some very discounted primals, does that count lol

Lol yep it was, but he also discounts for his male friends, so I dont think of it as a girl vrs boy issue, more of something he does for all his friends :0)

when I watched world of whorecraft, I found myself wanting to change their outfits so they were accurate xD and the troll was a bit disturbing tbh!

I wanted to find the guy who does gear repair for sexual favors. A BJ here or there woulda made raid bills a lot cheaper back in the day.

when I watched world of whorecraft, I found myself wanting to change their outfits so they were accurate xD and the troll was a bit disturbing tbh!

Tess... a word.

Please stop misleading the forum community here with your avatar pictures of pure feminine perfection, and replace it with the real you, a 300lb balding guy who loves to play WoW nekkid... keke?

World of Whorecraft. Turning a geeks world into a den of sin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back