• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

World of Whorecraft. Turning a geeks world into a den of sin! (1 Viewer)

OK, we need some streotypical input here. I AM a fat, ugly balding male in my 30's playing video games (allbeit usally only on weekends and in my own basement) and I DO like hotpockets! I also enjoy eating chezzos during sessions! HA! But this has made me want to break into the other sterotype. So, from now on every other weekend, I am going to toss on a girdle, shave my manboobs and become Khazina- the fat, hairy and ugly attention whore! Very disturbing pictures to follow...

This thread has just busted through the roof like a zit on a 14yr old hitting puberty busting on his face in terms of entertainment value. :yea:

Internet anonymity and stereotypes FTMFW! :ohyeah:

thats all you get, perv
P070725002.jpg
I think we allready KNEW that underaged emo boys play video games.

I suppose your cute enough to inspire the preacher to give an extra good "the evils of sodomy" sermon one sunday, but prolly not hawt enough to invite to the altar-boy sleepover.

pms

but also, the demographic of the gamer population IS CHANGING!!

Yes, unfortunately WoW brought a lot of really STUPID people to the market, and even more kiddies, and now us normal, smart, fat, well adjusted gamer geeks are getting annoyed at dealing with all of them. Thus satire sites like this one thrive and flourish.

with big boobs,

pix or yer lying.

thats all you get, perv
P070725002.jpg

i got registered on this forum cause this thread is so damn amusing. i dont understand how you think that attractive chicks cant game? i have been gaming since the age of 6 when i first picked up final fantasy and zelda. not all female gamers are fat, ugly, attention starved whores as you seem to think. some of us really dont care for attention, if i did, would i play a male character? no, i would roll a female night elf or a blood elf and dance naked in the middle of the city begging for gold. i would rather concentrate on my guild's progression through kara and on to gruul's.

I just find rants by unregistered guests funny. Any unregistered that gets on here and rants like that will get a similar answer from me.

My wife games too, but not as much as me. She's a pve'er, and I pvp more. She's not a bad player, she'd be better if I'd help her more, but I'd rather her develop into a good player on her own, like I did. She will respect it more that way. I think I sent her 4 16 slot bags and 5g and turned her loose upon mottled boars.

Grats on ur guild by the way.

we all know the pictures are stolen of random myspaces. there I said it.

Heh, well, there is absolutely no way that i can prove to you that that IS actually me, nor do i really care to take the time to. if you really think that im so pathetic as to go steal pics off of someones myspace the you have issues all of your own. (plus, if i DID do that, PLEASE GIVE ME SOME CREDIT, i would have stole pics of someone MUCH HOTTER!!!) Plus, its kinda hard to go in and steal pics from a privated account, ya know? /shrug

Yes, unfortunately WoW brought a lot of really STUPID people to the market, and even more kiddies, and now us normal, smart, fat, well adjusted gamer geeks are getting annoyed at dealing with all of them. Thus satire sites like this one thrive and flourish.

Im not just talking about the demographic of the WoW population either, I've been an avid table top gamer since the age of 9 (D&D and WH 40K FTW!!!!) and the demographic as a WHOLE is changing. I see the people in my sessions now, lol. I love my fat, greasy nerds, dont get me wrong, i grew up with you guys, and you will always hold a special place in my heart!!! <3<3<3
Yes, a lot of kids play WoW, but theres a new, emerging group of gamers out there as well. I dont exactly fit the typical "gamer" profile, first off, im a chick. Take a look at loftydreamer, (and yes, thats really him as well, we are very good friends, but what does my word matter at this point?) hes an incredibly tall, buff, good looking man. As are the majority of those who have posted pics on the guild forums. Would i call all of these guys "hard core 1337 G4/\/\312Z"? no, most likely not. As i stated before, stereotypes do exist for a reason. and the overwhelming majority of the gaming population for a very long time has fit into two body sets, the fat, ugly, greasy one, or the pencil thin, zitty faced, coke bottle glasses wearing one, and women have little to no place in this "world".
well guess what boys, the female invasion is on, and it has been for a while now. were taking over your turf and kicking ass at it as well. im not asking you to step aside, only to give a little respect is all. not even a lot... just a little will do. =P

and if i was emo, my hair would be blonde, not red lol =P

woodshelfs hair was some kind of weird brownish yellow that I found on paintshop's color pallet.

/shrug
all ive done in my posts is be respectful, and try to prove a point that not all female gamers are fat, ugly, attention starved whores. if you do not wish to show me the same respect and dignity, then thats your own preoperative, im not going to try and stop you. so go ahead, attack me personally, its not like i will ever know any of you in real life, you are all just names on a screen to me. you matter nothing to me as a person.
:D
have fun!!!
Hear, let me give you some help!!
So i look like a pre-teen emo boy who gets banged by a priest casuse i have short hair with red streaks! Big deal! First off, props on your originality!!! /golfclap Ive always had short hair! i hate long hair lol, its a pita lol

So me and loftydreamer need to fuck each other just cause we are close friends who find one another attractive? do you have sex with all your friends who you find attractive? if so, then maybe you are a fat, ugly, attention starved whore. casue i sure as hell dont. i manage to have restraint and morals.

and i will admit, maybe posting the pic of me wasnt the best move i have ever made in my life. *shrugs* whatever, i didnt do it for attention, or for praise. i could really and truly care less about what you people think of me. im just trying to fight for the female gamers out there that take this shit all day long, and do nothing about it. i for one, am sick and tired of it.

Grats on ur guild by the way.

and thank you, we are very proud of our progression!!! :D

On a serious note: I respect the fighting for female gamers thing. If that's what you're really doing.

Of course attractive females game.

My point is: "Who cares if any female IS fat, ugly, hideous, or has a siamese twin growing out the side of her head?" Why should a woman be made to feel that she has to validate herself in the gaming community by qualifying her attractiveness and not her skill? And in doing so, how is that "fighting for female gamers" as you put it?

And don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to personally attack you. And if that is your "schtick" and if it works for you, then kudos to you. I just see women doing this a lot, and then watch them turn around and rail about how sexist the gaming community is. It sends a mixed message.

My restraint comes in the form of crippling depression and a clinically diagnosed "micropenis."

I'm just sick and tired of stereotypes, and everyone assuming that all females fit into one particular body type that game. just like the males out there, we all have varying degrees of fatness and hotness. i just hate ppl who think no narowmindedly that they cant see that times ARE changing, and so are the people who game. Yes, there will always be fat ugly guys, and fat, ugly, attentions starved whores. but they dont make up the majority of the gamer community.
Were all just names on a screen in these forums, and in game were avatars on a screen, which has no reflection on who or what we truly are. you could be the fugliest person alive and SAY your a hot chick, and who is there to say one way or another? you have no proof. pics? what do those matter in todays society anymore? as someone pointed out, they can easily be stolen from myspace or any of the millions of other websites out there these days. /shrug
the only reason my feathers even get ruffled is that i hate when every damn person assumes the same thing about me, when for the majority (of the female gamers i know at least, so maybe its just me managing to find all the hot female gamer chicks in the world and befriending them, idk) its not true.

I'm just sick and tired of stereotypes, and everyone assuming that all females fit into one particular body type that game. just like the males out there, we all have varying degrees of fatness and hotness. i just hate ppl who think no narowmindedly that they cant see that times ARE changing, and so are the people who game. Yes, there will always be fat ugly guys, and fat, ugly, attentions starved whores. but they dont make up the majority of the gamer community.
Were all just names on a screen in these forums, and in game were avatars on a screen, which has no reflection on who or what we truly are. you could be the fugliest person alive and SAY your a hot chick, and who is there to say one way or another? you have no proof. pics? what do those matter in todays society anymore? as someone pointed out, they can easily be stolen from myspace or any of the millions of other websites out there these days. /shrug
the only reason my feathers even get ruffled is that i hate when every damn person assumes the same thing about me, when for the majority (of the female gamers i know at least, so maybe its just me managing to find all the hot female gamer chicks in the world and befriending them, idk) its not true.

Oh ok

Shush dear, there are men having a discussion here.

I agree with Lan the demographic is changing, but we are all still gamers. It seems some of us have an issue with qualifying other gamers as gamers these days by setting them against "standards" which are set by the stereotypes. So many different people are gaming these days that it is just insulting to think that only one group can be thought of as real gamers. You have all different nationalites, both genders, many different body types, age groups and overall the uniqueness of each gamer should be celebrated, but some people out there are resentful towards this increasingly varied group rising to acknowledgement and I find that disgusting. I think we start to lose track of the gaming when we all start getting cliquey about gaming. Should you really have to fight to prove you are a gamer just because you are a girl, or you are attractive? No, you shouldn't! You have your avatar and that is who you are in game, if you let who is behind the avatar out its your choice, but people shouldn't be judgemental of what is behind the avatar. Each person needs to be judged as an individual and not be judged by streotypes that aren't even true these days. So really if you are going to be judgemental about the type of people you are playing with you really just need to keep it all to yourself, everyone has a right to game and no one should have to fight for that right! And as personal experience I know how cliquey some gamers can be. In highschool, for example, I played games at a games club with a bunch of people most would fall under the streotypical gamer and they all seemed to look at me like I was out of place, because I used to also be on the football team as well, but I would be on the Math Team and Chess Club, I caught a lot of resentment from the other members especially when I did well. I was never really given a chance and it didn't even change when I was doing well, it actually seemed to get worse!!!!!!! That is just not right and it is that sort of scenerio I find disgusting, we should be sharing gaming with everyone. I mean it's taken us how long to really cut out a niche within the main stream media to get accepted there and we still catch a load of flak to this day. So why I ask do we have to shoot everyone down instead of welcoming them to our world?

Oh no I'm being sucked into the overly serious post in a joke thread vortex Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sex sells

It's so funny that this thread has 6900 views from the time of this post, way more than any other thread on the first page. Could it have something to do with the subject of sex hmm?

I think Ripperjack is an account created by the Not Addicted staff and they take it in turns to make a thread or post.

i really want to believe that ripperjack is like the ultimate gimmick.

Nope. I'm defiantly real... and a virgin... and a gamer... and certainly gagging for it, but I digress.

well guess what boys, the female invasion is on, and it has been for a while now.

WHERE??!!

I've been playing probably one of the most female friendly MMO's for a while now, City of Heroes ( AKA, City of lets play dress up due to their very cool character creator ), but I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY CHICKS THERE, hot or otherwise. Every group, PUG or chat I've been in has been with desperate 30 something guys who like to get their virtual game, on with their hawt superchick characters... myself included. :o

So why I ask do we have to shoot everyone down instead of welcoming them to our world?

Because in the REAL world, you wouldn't share your world... and you bodies... with us fat, nerdy, gamer geek gods, so why on earth should we now be expected to share our world with YOU!!

Go back to your Brats dolls, your mall shopping crawls, your hyped fashion magazines and leave us lonely gamer guys our last vestige of escape from this dung pile of a planet!

It's about time RJ chimes in, just when this thread was starting to get stale :popcorn:

Because in the REAL world, you wouldn't share your world... and you bodies... with us fat, nerdy, gamer geek gods, so why on earth should we now be expected to share our world with YOU!!

Go back to your Brats dolls, your mall shopping crawls, your hyped fashion magazines and leave us lonely gamer guys our last vestige of escape from this dung pile of a planet!

I'll have you know that i prefer the pudgy nerds to almost any other body type. Fat and nerdy is sexy =P i dated an over weight nerd for almost a year and a half. And i "shared my body" (as you so put it) with him on a regular basis lol.
Grated, Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome is nice as well, dont get me wrong!
But fat gamer nerds FTW!!!
And i have never picked up a Brats doll, and i abhor the mall with a passion, and as for fashion... is a gaming shirt and jeans every day really considered fashion? >.>

*snickers* yah... im totally not a girl.... whatever. eat me =P im not gonna try and prove myself to you people, you arent really worth the effort or my time. <3

It's about time RJ chimes in, just when this thread was starting to get stale :popcorn:

damn right what would a thread about women in games be without RJ?

I still think all this is crap if all girls would act like guys online we wouldn't have this problem, but nooo they have to act all "special" and then go annoyed they get treated differently :doh:

im not gonna try and prove myself to you people, you arent really worth the effort or my time. <3

Took you long enough to get the point. You must be a chick. Only a chick would be so self-centered as to not realize what's actually going on in this thread.

heh, i do act like a guy online, cause i dont care for the added attention that im a female gamer. i just wish that ppl would respect us is all lol
to be honest, if i wanted to be treated differently, i wouldnt play a male toon lol, i would advertise that "ZOMG I R FEMALE!!!" most of the time ppl i group with dont even know im female until they get onto my vent server, and are like "wait...who are you?" XD its rather amusing. people assume in chats that im a gay male before they think that im really female behind the screen. its just a toon people, you never know who it truly behind it.
untitled-2.jpg

(granted an old pic with old gear lol)

Took you long enough to get the point. You must be a chick. Only a chick would be so self-centered as to not realize what's actually going on in this thread.

and that is in reference to the title under my name, nothing else lol. i think i DO realize what goin on in this forum lol. im probably one of the least self centered people on the face of this planet.

i realize that most of the ppl on this forum are so narrow minded that they cant realize that times are changing, and it is all spearheaded by ripper, who is blaming his lack of getting laid on the female community when he has no need to look any further then himself for the true reason.
you could be the hottest guy on earth and never get laid if your a total ass and treat women like crap, just the same, you could be a fat, ugly gamer guy and have a very happy sex life if you just know how to treat a woman. its all circumstantial.
so dont blame women that we wont sleep with you, when you give us absolutely no reason tp even approach you in the first place.

and that is in reference to the title under my name, nothing else lol. i think i DO realize what goin on in this forum lol. im probably one of the least self centered people on the face of this planet.

i realize that most of the ppl on this forum are so narrow minded that they cant realize that times are changing, and it is all spearheaded by ripper, who is blaming his lack of getting laid on the female community when he has no need to look any further then himself for the true reason.
you could be the hottest guy on earth and never get laid if your a total ass and treat women like crap, just the same, you could be a fat, ugly gamer guy and have a very happy sex life if you just know how to treat a woman. its all circumstantial.
so dont blame women that we wont sleep with you, when you give us absolutely no reason tp even approach you in the first place.

yep certainly a chick, only a chick would say something like that on a satire site. Please carry on, I enjoy this :yea:

yep certainly a chick, only a chick would say something like that on a satire site. Please carry on, I enjoy this :yea:

Awww. I had my money on an EMO guy who had gender issues, and based on this quote...

I'll have you know that i prefer the pudgy nerds to almost any other body type. Fat and nerdy is sexy =P i dated an over weight nerd for almost a year and a half. And i "shared my body" (as you so put it) with him on a regular basis lol.

Was into a little Broke Back Geek Mountain action, on the side. ;)

*snickers* yah... im totally not a girl.... whatever. eat me =P im not gonna try and prove myself to you people, you arent really worth the effort or my time. <3

And yet you just keep going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going anndgoing and going and going gnoandgoinggoinandgoinangiodandgoing and going and going.......

I think the point is this- you want to have it both ways. Instead of just not saying anything about gender and letting play speak for itself, you choose to make a big deal out of it, then get upset when all the guys jump in like they did here. That's having your cake and eating it too.

Case in point- you have nine total posts on this site. All nine of them are in this thread. And three of those after you stated you didn't have the time nor the patience to discuss further. Or to 'prove it' as you said. Fine. Don't. But do make sure to check out some of the other threads on this site, it's really got some good ones. You'll find yourself roflcoptering at work or at home.

World of Whorecraft. Turning a geeks world into a den of sin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back