• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

WOOOOO! (1 Viewer)

codecaster

RedCents
Finally back from Iraq, found a new job, and have time to play!

...but it looks like EQ kinda died. :confused:

Anyways, looks like you guys got the compiles under control... Sorry it didn't work out for me doing them from Iraq, but they blocked RG, then they blocked the proxies I used to get around the block, so I was totally SOL. :(

Good to be back! Hope things start to pick up again around here...

-CodeCaster

Because they are the Network Nazis. It is just what they do. They block everything that might consume the most infinitesimal amount of their precious bandwidth. If it isn't work-related, then don't do it on our network... And no, you may not have a connection to anyone elses network. Now go out and defend freedom! ;)

Oh yeah, and welcome back.

Welcome back, CC!!!

Usual things are happening with EQ, good to see you back though.

I have my access to RG blocked from work here in Australia (in the Aussie Army), used to be able to access but they've gotten completely anal about anything that could even give a small boost to morale!!

They are blocking all forums/chat rooms and/im's its a pain in the ass but thank god im finally out :D

I liked being the IASO / SA for my Battalion, meant I had a way around all those silly blocks.

Also meant I had to setup the Commanders connections to be the same though :(

welcome back code :D

my window is coming up in february...hoping i get skipped this year...got too much to do at home...lol

Network Nazi is correct ...

Had to download a MS Windows Server patch ...

http://www.update.microsoft.com

The current dirty word search contains "date" so even the update site at Microsoft gets banned.

Welcome back code ...

Great to know your Home Safe CC..

(New to RedGuides but I have been reading back threads on your Compiles from release 1.5 & 1.6)

Ezahnin = Noob (using MQ2 factory pile)

codecaster said:
Finally back from Iraq, found a new job, and have time to play!

...but it looks like EQ kinda died. :confused:

Anyways, looks like you guys got the compiles under control... Sorry it didn't work out for me doing them from Iraq, but they blocked RG, then they blocked the proxies I used to get around the block, so I was totally SOL. :(

Good to be back! Hope things start to pick up again around here...

-CodeCaster

Welcome back, I remember you from way back when I first joined. Glad to hear that you are safe and back in the states!

I dont know you codecaster but I have a great deal of respect for you and all our troops. Regardless of what our current administration might do and whether it is right or wrong, you guys and gals in the armed forces deserve a great deal of respect from all americans and I for one can't thank you enough.

WOOOOO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back