• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Without cheating - is "Brell's Rest" an indoor or outdoor zone? (1 Viewer)

is "Brell's Rest" an indoor or outdoor zone

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sic

[sic]
RedCents
29,581¢
Pronouns
He/Him
@ChatWithThisName and I had a vibrant conversation this evening about whether or not "Brell's Rest" is indoors or outdoors.

I say it is in a cave or under a mountain or someshit
CWTN says outside in a volcano.
Without cheating - give it your vote
Don't look up the answer and then post it in the discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
holy shit crush voted quicker than chat did.

c'mon tho --- where's the ***sun***?

inside af

indooooooors
game of thrones hbo GIF

Isn't the entirety of the Underfoot expansion technically underground? While I've never played or been to underfoot zones, I seem to see that the main hub or area seems to be a massive center of Norrath core. So I'll agree that it's technically a cave such that it's enclosed by 'earth' all around, with the area being so massive, it's effectively an outdoor area.

Its the waiting room for hell that the gnolls and kobalds go to when they die. They have to work there forever and the only entertainment is eating those mushrooms and fighting in that little arena.

I go with the cave underground but outside since the other zones off of it would be inside.

@OLDBONE Do not Cheat was literally in the title, yet you feel the need to post in the discussion what you've looked up to be the answer to the question. Please see yourself out of this thread.

@OLDBONE Do not Cheat was literally in the title, yet you feel the need to post in the discussion what you've looked up to be the answer to the question. Please see yourself out of this thread.
My logic was, it seemed like a question honestly needing a truthful answer. So I invested some time to locate an authoritie's answer. Not expecting anyone to/would accept my personal opinion as the factual return, so I included my research for others purview, sorry, I'm leaving ...

Neither?
I assumed it was on a separate plane. I'm not sure 'indoor' or 'outdoor' applies in that scenario unless you're being pedantic about game mechanics.

Neither?
I assumed it was on a separate plane. I'm not sure 'indoor' or 'outdoor' applies in that scenario unless you're being pedantic about game mechanics.
The Underfoot expansion is connected to The Hole so it's underground and not another plane.

To answer the OP, underground is not technically "indoors" like inside a building but there's been plenty of cave type zones that were flagged as indoors.So the obviously correct and proper answer is
Where's that Paladin guild?

I selected door number three.

But if forced to pick a side, I would go for team outdoor. My simple logic is that outdoors is simply a place where you can have an indoors. So if the zone isn't itself a building or domicile, then it is outdoors.

Indoors, but Everquest is fantasy so nothing seems as it should be.
You and your Fantasy logic !!! Are you Christopher Nolan the EQ addict? Trying to bring Inception to Norrath, bah hum-bug!
Inception GIF by Coral Garvey
<--------- @Peppe trying to run to RedFrog
RF: "I am INDOORS"
Pe: "Its not REAL Red, its fantasy!"
RF: "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you are using a Pegasus Cloak to do that"

You and your Fantasy logic !!! Are you Christopher Nolan the EQ addict? Trying to bring Inception to Norrath, bah hum-bug!
Inception GIF by Coral Garvey
<--------- @Peppe trying to run to RedFrog
RF: "I am INDOORS"
Pe: "Its not REAL Red, its fantasy!"
RF: "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you are using a Pegasus Cloak to do that"

haha, or ''there is no spoon'' logic.

Since the expansion name includes the word under therefore it must be indoors, I think. But then it maybe not since it can be under the sky? or down under? . . . who knows.

Discussion - Without cheating - is "Brell's Rest" an indoor or outdoor zone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back