• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Without cheating - is "Brell's Rest" an indoor or outdoor zone? (1 Viewer)

is "Brell's Rest" an indoor or outdoor zone

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree it looks and feels like it should be outside, but I feel like I used to not be able to cast outdoor only spells when I mained a ranger

Inside - if you don't use magic to get there you have to go into a cave entrance and descend through Corathus Creep and then Lichen Creep - so it's deep, deep, in a cave. Caves are considered inside aren't they, I mean, if I'm outside, and I run into a cave, I'd consider that being inside - especially if I'm so far into it that I'm miles deep underground.

I have no idea. I voted Indoors, because it has that Pirates of the Caribbean feeling of being under a fake sky. It feels absolutely indoors as you wander through it, a huge indoors cavern.

I voted indoors since all of underfoot seems to be under feet...

Might be outdoors technically if one can summon a mount but I can't remember if that is the case.

@ChatWithThisName and I had a vibrant conversation this evening about whether or not "Brell's Rest" is indoors or outdoors.

I say it is in a cave or under a mountain or someshit
CWTN says outside in a volcano.
Without cheating - give it your vote
Don't look up the answer and then post it in the discussion.
You guys realize you asked a forum fool of people who are technically cheaters to vote without cheating. LOL That just occured to me. Chats

You guys realize you asked a forum fool of people who are technically cheaters to vote without cheating. LOL That just occured to me. Chats
Honor among co-cheaters and all.
But yes we know. It's intended to last 3 days. People are going to cheat or not, but either way don't blast that you looked up the answer and it is XYZ after you've done so. It's meant to be funny/fun for us. This isn't facebook, stop looking in the comments for the answers people!

Don't know if it's still the case, but wasn't it so that you could only cast SoW outdoors ? I demand a SoW test!

Don't know if it's still the case, but wasn't it so that you could only cast SoW outdoors ? I demand a SoW test!
You're welcome to do a test and not at all post anything about the results of said test until the poll is over. The close date/time is posted at the bottom of the poll.

So I know everyone wants to know the actual answer to the question. Since the poll is closed I can inform you that
56.6% of you guess incorrectly.
36.3% of you guess correctly (myself included).
7.1% of you got lost looking for the Paladin's guild.

It is considered outdoors. Thanks for participating in the poll. If you're as shocked as Sic was to find out it was considered Outdoor...please vent your frustrations here while I enjoy the loss of team outdoors for the % in the poll, but the win for being correct.

so the Poll closed on sunday - 113 votes, 64 for "indoor", 41 for "outdoor", and 8 who would rather eat paste :p
1701221335465.png

Tuns out, Brell's Rest ... is outside. you can mount up there. what. the. fk.
so I was wrong, but at least i had some good company

Edit: a bunch of my replies last night didn't post

so the Poll closed on sunday - 113 votes, 64 for "indoor", 41 for "outdoor", and 8 who would rather eat paste :p
View attachment 53656

Tuns out, Brell's Rest ... is outside. you can mount up there. what. the. fk.
so I was wrong, but at least i had some good company

Edit: a bunch of my replies last night didn't post

That just means the game devs got it wrong too. :dance:

Discussion - Without cheating - is "Brell's Rest" an indoor or outdoor zone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back